BY FOUR PAWS

Helps Prevent Damage To Your Home! With Reversible Block System Includes Four Paws® Super Catnip® Leaves Four Surfaces Offers Four Times The Fun! Four Paws® Super Catnip® Scratching Post is perfect for your cat to alleviate its need to scratch while protecting your furniture, drapes and rugs.  The Reversible Scratching Block System will provide your cat four times the fun.  Within the Four Paws Super Catnip Scratching Post there are 2 corrugated scratching pads that you can flip over several times to extend the life of the cat scratcher.  It s a cat s natural instinct and necessity to scratch since it helps relieve irritation caused by the scaly sheath that grows on their nails.  Sprinkle our Super Catnip® Leaves on the post and watch your cat get cat-ti-tude.  Catnip is completely safe for your cat and is a great way to attract you see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly G.
Bismarck, ND
My calico, Mittens, has been a scratcher from the moment we adopted her. This scratcher post is a corrugated cardboard "ramp" that my kitty really enjoys. I've used the Four Paws catnip and a catnip spray to refresh it about once a week to keep her interested. Surprisingly, this is quite durable and has lasted about three months so far. Will definitely purchase again!
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
This was the best thing for my cat, she had a bad habit of scratching up our doors and we turned to one of these scratching post things, and it worked great!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Theoretically, this product should get great reviews, so I will leave my grade to reflect that. My cats, unfortunately, prefer to shred luggage and leather.
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
My cat scratches on this all the time and really enjoys it. The cardboard does not get world down; it keeps on working. A great value. Can hang it form a door or put it on the floor.
Filiz O.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat adores this scratching post! Saves my furniture! It is made of cardboard which they scratch their nails into. I replace mine every 6 months or so.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
My cat absolutely loves these boards. Not just scratching at it, she has decided it is her new cat bed and curls up and takes naps on it.
Shayne P.
I was so happy to find this in our local store & at a great price - my cat recently started clawing at the corner or our doorways!!
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
The catnip didn't work too well for my cat. The scratching post worked fine but it wasn't the catnip that drew her to it. I'm glad that she at least used it instead of the carpet. I probably won't buy the catnip version again.