BY FOUR PAWS

Ski Slope Sets Up In Minutes! With Reversible Block System Helps Prevent Damage To Your Home! Includes Four Paws® Super Catnip® Leaves Four Surfaces Offers Four Times The Fun! Pop-Up Design With Feather Teaser Toy Four Paws® Ski Slope Super Catnip® Scratching Post with Reversible Block System is perfect for your cat to alleviate its need to scratch while protecting your furniture, drapes and rugs.  The Reversible Scratching Block System will provide your cat four times the fun.  Within the Four Paws Super Catnip Scratching Post there are 2 corrugated scratching pads that you can flip over several times to extend the life of the cat scratcher.  It s a cat s natural instinct and necessity to scratch since it helps relieve irritation caused by the scaly sheath that grows on their nails.  Sprinkle our Super Catnip® Leaves on the post and wa see more...

• Is it worth the price and does your cat actually ...Be the first to answer!
  • Would a front declawed cat still enjoy a product like this?1 Answers
  • Is there any where that sells just the scratch part - like an ins...1 Answers
Four Paws Ski Slope Super Catnip Scratching Post
  • "In my opinion this is a great idea because it saves money in long run by buying it again." in 1 review
  • "My cat loves to scratch on anything, if she does not have a pad she will go to the wall." in 1 review
  • "She refused to use the regular old scratching post." in 1 review
Nathalie K.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
I have 10 cats and foster mom cats and their kittens for a rescue. My cats love to stretch on this incline scratcher. I can even put the board on the ground. I just wish the base was made out of plastic for a longer lasting base since I have so many cats.
Elena C.
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
As soon as we open these up our cats are on them and scratching away. They really seem to enjoy tearing them up and they last quite a while. We will never buy another scratching post again.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
My cats love this scratcher! Its the very first thing they run to when they wake up. I have used both this scratcher and an actual post with sisal rope and they prefer the cardboard ones. Its so awesome that you can flip it when one side is done for.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Bradenton, FL
My old cat used to love these things. They last forever and extremely easy to set up. I highly recommend this to any cat owner.
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
My cat loves to scratch on anything, if she does not have a pad she will go to the wall. I bought her this one day and put it up for her . She did not quite understand at first was it was but the second day she was all over it. She loves it!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
I'm not sure if this is more a reflection on my cat's intelligence or the design of the product but he has no interest in this at all! I'm not certain if he just doesn't understand how it works (I've tried to show him) or if he just doesn't care. Hard to say with him, but it was a waste of money for me.
Gabriela r.
Gabriela r.
My cat uses this and she always scratches it.
Marci K.
Marci K.
Clarksburg, WV
Cats love cardboard. You don't need to drug your cat to get it to use it.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Canton, OH
I do own two kittens and they can be destructive. This was a great toy for them. They scratched, leaped, and had a great time. However, they also tore it apart within 3 days. It was fairly inexpensive, so it still deserves a good rating. Also, I didn't catnip them.
Charlee B.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
My cats love this product! I have 3 big Norwegian Forest cats and they are quite rough and rowdy with their toys, but this seems to be the perfect scratcher for them. It is holding up to their abuse and also their weight, as they love the sleep on it too. :)
Ashe H.
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
Would a front declawed cat still enjoy a product like this?
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
Is there any where that sells just the scratch part - like an insert? Or do you actually have to buy the entire set up again once your cat scratches the majority of the cardboard?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Is it worth the price and does your cat actually use it? I've purchased other things but my cat seems to ignore them and likes to destroy my couch instead.