BY FOUR PAWS

Four Paws Cat Claw Clipper is made from surgical steel for quick, painless clipping of your cat or kitten's nail. These claw clippers are easy to use and recommeded by professional groomers. Made from surgical steel for quick, painless clipping of your cat or kittens nail. see more...

David G.
Davenport , IA
Great but my kitten hates it but better to start them off before they turn a year
Gabrielle H.
These work great. It makes it easy for me to trim my cat's nails while not splintering the nail especially since my cat doesn't like his nails trimmed. They have a comfortable grip and are easy to use.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
The greatest cat claw clippers ever! The shape of them really do help with getting around the curve of your cats nails. I would always wonder where the vet got their clippers from, till one day I noticed these and it finally clicked! I didn't have to trim her nails with a regular nail clipper that would leave shreds on her nails or didn't cut all the way through sometimes. One quick snip is all it takes!
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
This is the best type of trimmer for cats! If you use regular nail clippers it can shred the nail which makes them scratch even more! My cat hardly notices when I use these, it's a much more humane option than declawing surgery!
Becca Y.
Waltham , Ma
These work great! I had mine for about a year and a half before I had to get new ones because they got full. I have 2 cats that I constantly have to trim their claws. Great value and it makes it so easy to clip.
cheyenne w.
Paris, TX
The product worked like it says but my cat was not happy it. I ended up only getting 1 foot done because he was freaking out
Krystal D.
Victoria, BC
I have a similar pair of these that I got from my local groomer/pet store that I use one my cats, my cats hate getting they're nails clipped but these are absolute amazing they don't snag and almost cut perfect. The cats are slowly learning that it's okay and completely harmless. Surprised at the result
I get from using these clippers. Best indeed, simple, straight to the point and fast!