BY FOUR PAWS

Let Your Poo-Kins Carry The Bags! These adorable plush animals are not only playful, but practical.  Each Poo-Kins comes complete with a roll of 15 large heavy duty waste bags that easily dispense one-at-a-time.  A carabineer clip allows for secure attachment to any leash or belt loop. 15 Center Pull Bags Included Strong, Leak Proof Bags Durable Carabineer Clip Large Bag Size 8"W x 15"L Poo-Kins Refill Bags Available ; see more...

• How can you get your dog to stop trying to eat it? Am I t...1 Answers
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I thought this was a really cute idea....until I got one. My dog thought it was a new toy for him and chewed it up by day 2, and all the bags that were in it. I think I'll stick with the generic plastic holder
Emily B.
This product is cute but expensive. My dog loves to buy and rip things and it looks like a toy to him so he try’s to play with it. I have a golden retriever and he try’s to rip it and it is not worth the price for that.
Areeba G.
This is the cuteste bag ever in the World i wish i Could buy it but no because I'm 18 years Old hahahahahahahahaha
yugledys h.
8952 NW 24th Terrace VE-1336645 Doral, FL 33172 Tel.: (305)500-9199
Me gusta mucho, es muy tierno. Lo negativo de esto es el precio, es un poco costoso! 😿 Luce divertido y a las mascotas le encantan!
shyanne c.
This is the cutest bag dispenser I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend this just for aesthetic reasons, be careful your dog may think it's their toy lol
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
No love these holders much more then just the little bag all rolled up or a Walmart bag at its worst. So easy and portable for
Our long day walks.
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Holds a lot of bags and lots way better then using the usual containers that hold the poop bags and it's cute. The only problem I had with it was that my dog wouldn't stop trying to eat it. Anytime she sees it during our hikes she keeps trying to go after it.
Jamie O.
New Castle, IN
I love this product when walking my dog its so cute so I just doesn't have a bag hanging out of my pocket an its super easy to use.
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
This is such a great alternative to those boring plastic holders. It has some personality and does the job!
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really cute dog bag dispenser that can be placed on your leash so you are never left bagless in the middle of a poop.
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How can you get your dog to stop trying to eat it? Am I the only one with this problem? My dog thinks that it's one of her toys, it's kind of hard to take it with us on hikes when all she does is try to get it.