Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3

How can you get your dog to stop trying to eat it? Am I the only one with this problem? My dog thinks that it's one of her toys, it's kind of hard to take it with us on hikes when all she does is try to get it.

Amy T.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years ago
Put pumpkin from the can in their food daily. After a few days, they should stop. It makes their poo taste bad to them. Also, I've heard season salt or meat tenderizer work too. The pumpkin works for my dogs. I have 3.