BY FOUR PAWS #16 in Waste Disposal & Bags

Let Your Poo-Kins Carry The Bags! These adorable plush animals are not only playful, but practical.  Each Poo-Kins comes complete with a roll of 15 large heavy duty waste bags that easily dispense one-at-a-time.  A carabineer clip allows for secure attachment to any leash or belt loop. 15 Center Pull Bags Included Strong, Leak Proof Bags Durable Carabineer Clip Large Bag Size 8"W x 15"L Poo-Kins Refill Bags Available ; see more...

• How can you get your dog to stop trying to eat it? Am I t...1 Answers
Emily B.
South Windsor
This product is cute but expensive. My dog loves to buy and rip things and it looks like a toy to him so he try’s to play with it. I have a golden retriever and he try’s to rip it and it is not worth the price for that.
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I thought this was a really cute idea....until I got one. My dog thought it was a new toy for him and chewed it up by day 2, and all the bags that were in it. I think I'll stick with the generic plastic holder
Mkenzie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is so useful my baby girl love to go to the parks and all that fun stuff but she poops around so I stop bringing her because I lost my waste bag but this is something that I love and it small so I recommend it a lot and you can get them at pet smart or any pet store sometime Walmart
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Holds a lot of bags and lots way better then using the usual containers that hold the poop bags and it's cute. The only problem I had with it was that my dog wouldn't stop trying to eat it. Anytime she sees it during our hikes she keeps trying to go after it.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is actually really cute and I wanted to have a cute baggy for my dog and I was looking and found this. Now that I have it I loved and it's really cute and I can leave it in my car when I take him to the park. Will buy again!
shyanne c.
This is the cutest bag dispenser I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend this just for aesthetic reasons, be careful your dog may think it's their toy lol
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
No love these holders much more then just the little bag all rolled up or a Walmart bag at its worst. So easy and portable for
Our long day walks.
Jamie O.
New Castle, IN
I love this product when walking my dog its so cute so I just doesn't have a bag hanging out of my pocket an its super easy to use.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really cute dog bag dispenser that can be placed on your leash so you are never left bagless in the middle of a poop.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
These are a great help when u go to the park a lot ! They come in handy when u take your dogs for walks
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How can you get your dog to stop trying to eat it? Am I the only one with this problem? My dog thinks that it's one of her toys, it's kind of hard to take it with us on hikes when all she does is try to get it.