BY FOUR PAWS

FPW1414: Features: -Dog toy-Unique, virtually indestructible chew toy that encourages chewing and helps massage teeth and gums-Built with new and improved fire hose material-Crunching and crackling noises along with a bell inside will keep dogs entertained for hours. Options: -Available in Small and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Black. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 8 H x 2.5 W x 2.5 D-Large dimensions: 9.45 H x 3 W x 3 D. see more...

• I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How does this s...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn C.
Our dogs go crazy of the sound this makes! Depending on how you let them play with it is how long it will last! We let our play with it until they want to lay down with it and chew it up we take it away and give them something else!
Jocelyn G.
My dog loves this toy and the noises it makes sometimes it drives me crazy but whatever makes her happy if she's happy I'm happy, this is one of her favorite toys she seems to be very attracted to it
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
Even though my dog loves this toy. It drives me nuts. It is so loud, it quickly became an outside toy. However it has lasted and he loves it
Marcy W.
Beaverton , OR
My parents dog has has this for years. Works great. Our dog and theirs even play with it together & it's lasted.
luz m.
Brooklyn, NY
It cute product for pets keep them busy and help them burn engery that they have
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
I don't know why but my pets LOVE this toy and any other crunchy toy. they go nuts!!
Ricky B.
My wife aunt dog has this toy and he loves it..he bites it and chew on it and rip it apart.
Brittany m.
Palm springs, CA
My dog loves this toy it's so fun to watch him play an entertain his self lol
Krystal Z.
I really like this product and so does my pet. I would highly recommend it! Great toy.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Dogs really like the concept of this toy. They seem to want to play with it more and not get bored as easily.
Suzanne M.
I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How does this stand up to professional chewers?