BY FOUR PAWS

Good Bye Tangles helps remove mats and tangles from wet or dry coats. It helps condition coats in one easy application, while leaving coats lustrous and easy to manage. 12 oz. Specially formulated to aid in removing tangles, snarls and matted hair quickly and easily without discomfort to your dog. It will leave your pet s coat soft, lustrous and easy to manage.: Size: 12 oz. see more...

Breiona M.
Southaven, MS
I have a Shi Tzu and her hair grows so fast and so long that it mats so easily! I have tried nearly every home remedy on the internet and finally decided to try and find a good product that would do all the work for me! This stuff smells amazing and left my dogs coat silky and shiny! The formula really helped so there was nearly no tangles during bath time! You cant beat the price for it! Ill continue buying!
Erin C.
Rockledge, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a Bichon and her hair is always matted. After hand cutting all her mats out, 2hours later, I decided to try this product. It has helped me be able to brush the mats out instead of always cutting them. I will buy again.