BY FOUR PAWS

Features: -Dog nail trimmer. -Designed with stainless steel surgical blades which ensures sharp, clean cutting. -Dimensions: 8.5" H x 5" W x 0.75" D. see more...

Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
This is one of the only nail trimmers that fit around my dogs huge nails. I have a Doberman and they have very large round nails and these are the only that have been able to cut perfect!
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This nail trimmer is a life saver. My dog is so calm when I use this compared to when I try any other product, he freaks out.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought these in order to save money so I could trim my own dogs nails and I have about three pairs and they work great.
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
These are tough to use and you hear the crackling of the nail very disconcerting.