BY FOUR PAWS

Brandy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have tried Four Paws Pet Dental' Liquid Tartar Remover and
I don't think it makes much difference in the amount of tarter or my doggies breath. But i feel better when I use it like at least I'm trying something.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Tried this for my puppy but didn't really feel it really made a difference in my opinion. Maybe I should use it more often, who knows.
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA
How often should I be giving this to my dog?
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA
How often should I be giving this to my dog?