BY FOUR PAWS

Kate E.
My cats actually don't mind sitting still long enough for me to brush their teeth. They don't mind the taste and I like the longer handle and curve of the brush. It makes it easier to reach the back teeth.
Jessica P.
Perris, CA
I definaly recommend this for the cats. It works great, I had no problem with my cats teeth. They do move a lot and are un still, so u do need another person to help you.
Gwendolyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I can't imagine my cat sitting still long enough for me to try and clean his teeth. I can barely keep his nails trimmed!
Shanna D.
I tried using this and my dog hated it. The brush was impossible to use. Its good to use in between brushings though.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
As long as I have someone to help me this is great with my cat. He has bad breath and this helps alot.
Thania B.
Does your cat like this?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Where can you buy this?
Emily S.
Georgetown, TX
What are the instructions for this product? Is it intended for daily use? Does it improve the dental health of your cat or kitten aside from improving breath?