Four Paws Magic Coat Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush

by Four Paws

Self-cleaning button! Magic coat self cleaning slicker brush is designed to easily remove mats and dead hair with the added benefit of being easy to clean. Easy push button for quick removal of hair from the slicker brush. Brushing your dog stimulates the skin to promote healthy circulation and increase shine. Features Size - Large Dimension - 11.25 x 5 x 1.38 in. Item Weight - 0.3 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Four Paws Magic Coat Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush!
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this at the local pet store and I did not know what to expect. I have a Husky, my first Husky ever, and hair was all over my house. I would brush him and it would be all over my hands. When I started using this brush. I couldn't believe how well it worked! Of course, he still sheds, but it works so well. I brush him every day and I have no complaints!