Four Paws Magic Coat Bright White Dog Shampoo, 16 fl. oz. uploaded by Emily B.

BY FOUR PAWS

Specially formulated with clarifying pearlescent brighteners and whiteners to safely remove discoloration and enhance your dog's fading coat to its natural shin. Pearl essence brighten whiten enhance almond shea butter scent. Features Color - Bright White Capacity - 16 oz. Dimension - 1.75 x 3.25 x 9 in. Item Weight - 1.21 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
*picture is PRE bath*

This is the only shampoo I've used for my westie dog so far. I'm not considering buying more not for any reason related to the company or brand, just preference. I'm not a fan of the smell or maybe it's my dog haha. But I also feel as if I have to use a lot to get a nice lather. This product definitely does the job of getting him clean.
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is a slob. He can look outside and instantly get dirty. I first bathe him with oatmeal (sensitive skin), then a regular shampoo to actually cleanse and wash away the dirt, and finally I use this. I do think it makes him extra white and it makes him smell AMAZING.