BY FOUR PAWS

Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great crate for all kinds of dogs it makes a great place for a dog to sleep and relax. There's only 1 bad things about this. The divider only hooks from the top of the crate, it swings. But overall its great because you keep your dog secure when your not around to attend them. Remember crates should not be use a punishment.
Rita H.
My dog started using his crate as a relaxing go to place instead of a negative place to be punished, I line the inside of this crate with a temperputic mattress and now he goes in there to take naps, but I leave the door open
Teirsha H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Double sided openings are great because your able to arrange it they way you want when others open only from one side
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Personally, I don't believe in locking dogs up in a cage or tying them to a pole.. But if I were to have to put them away in a cage for a day — I definitely would use one of these because what's better than making a dog feel right at home. You want your animal to believe that everything is okay, and that of course you are coming back for them. "A dogs worst fear ... is my human is leaving and never coming back." You want your dog to know that by keeping them feeling homey — you're coming back home to them or you'll be right back! So spend your pretty penny on something that keeps your dog happy & you happy at the same time! {WORTH IT}
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
I bought This for my friends new puppy! Works great, pretty sturdy, and a good size
Nikki Z.
It's great with the double doors! We attach another cage to the other door to make it even bigger. Great quality and easy to clean!
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is really awesome. My dog loves it. It was great for crate training and gets bigger for everyday use
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
Roomy. Nice. Affordable. What are you waiting for? Go get it!!!! My dogs love this!
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
This cage has worked perfectly as a temporary kennel for our puppy. I love that it is portable and easy to move. She sleeps in the house at night in it and I use it to bring her to the vet in it as well. It was a great buy!
Samantha F.
I have the largest version of this kennel or my Great Pyrenees and he has a ton of room once he is inside it.