BY FOUR PAWS

This free standing gate is very easy to use and requires no assembly or installation. Very convenient to use and set-up. May be placed any where to help barricade your pets. Available in two sizes. Made of natural wood. Quickly set up to barricade and just as quickly remove. No tools or assembly required. Solid wood slats for durability and aesthetics. 17 inch high gate panels are easy to transport and step over. 5 panel fits 48 inches to over 9 feet.: Size: 48-110 in. see more...

Krsna S.
I was skeptical about ordering this product because it didn't seem like it would be stable enough that it wouldn't tip over when stepping over it. I had been using the kind of gates that are supposed to be pressure mounted in the doorway, but we had been propping them up because we moved them around quite a bit. This gate was the solution I've been looking for.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is great for my dog! He doesn't try to knock it over and it stands up perfectly.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Where can I find this?
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
Can these go in a circle?
Irene R.