BY FOUR PAWS #2 in Dog Accessories

Four Paws Comfort Control Harnesses are comfortable for small dogs to wear with complete control for the owner. The durable, long lasting neoprene mesh material is a very light weight and breathable for comfort. Adjustable nylon straps for a perfect fit. Harness sizes range from 3-4 lb dogs to 29-40 lb dogs. Offered in 6 fashionable solid colors. see more...

• What brand of dog harnesses would you recommend? We have a 6 mont...2 Answers
  • What size with fit a 2.5 month old Pitbull?1 Answers
  • Who has tried this on their dog?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
For some reason my pitbull didn’t like this. It didn’t work much and she is Great at walks. We bought her an extra large and it was still too small. We bought ours at Petsmart. Maybe it’ll work for others, just not for us.
Amanda C.
Charlotte, NC
So I have a three-year-old husky and she has a tendency to pull. So for that I would not recommend this product for dogs that pull but the reason I bought it was because I felt like the traditional collars were too harsh on her neck. so I’ve tried this on my smaller size dogs and they really enjoy it I think that it’s more comfortable for them and the prices for these collars are reasonable. They have a good color selection and good size selection that fits!
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
I bought one of these for my 4 month old Australian shepherd/border collie puppy who weighs about 20lbs (probably more at the rate she’s eating) and it’s great! I bought it so it’d be a little big on her so she could grow into it and get more use out of it before we have to buy another one. It helps keep her from pulling and is teaching her how to walk nicely while on the leash.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
These are awesome. I have a husky who is an expert escape artists. Lol. However, she can not escape on this. Plus it makes a huge difference when we are walking her. I have a lot more control which is a huge plus. Definitely recommend this.
Elle W.
Pet Lover Expert
This vest is great! My little doggie wears his collar all the time and we use the vest for walks. He doesn't get choked, like he would with his collar. It's comfortable and snug. It's really great, especially for the price!
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Sometimes a harness is just the thing your furry friend needs. Other types of harnesses tend to rub harshly against my dog's skin causing him to lose hair or chafe. This harness keeps him in place while providing a soft touch that doesn't pinch as much.
Desiree K.
Visalia
My boston is very energetic and hyper, always excited to move on, so she constantly pulls, choking herself with solely collars, the harness keeps me in control and relief on her end. Would like some in between sizes maybe
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Had to get my Gian dog one of these because he kept breaking his collars. He figured out how to pull it backwards off his neck. He can't get out of this one though lol
Dina K.
The mesh material are way more comfortable than my dogs harness! They're so comfy he could take a nap while wearing it compared to the other one he wanted it off the second i put it on! I definitely recommend! :)
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
I just got this for my puppy because he's actually scared to be on a leash around his neck and this helped him get over that fear. It was a good value for how steady it is. If it ends up breaking sometime in the future, I will buy again
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
How do you like this harness? Do you find it easy to use.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Are these secure enough for my dog? She is a chihuahua. And will they choke her? Some of these say the harness will not choke, but I find that some do. Thank you!
Geselle V.
Is this harness reliable for a dog that likes to pull a lot? Is it secure enough for a hyperactive dog?
Sara D.
Do they have this for xxlarge in this
Emily R.
Does anyone leave this on their dog all the time or only when going for walks? All the harnesses I’ve found seem uncomfortable for leaving on 24/7. I have a 5 lb chihuahua and he doesn’t wear a collar, I like this as an alternative for wearing all day