Four Paws Brewers Yeast with Garlic Tablets uploaded by Sara S.
3 colors available

BY FOUR PAWS

Debittered Brewers Dry Yeast Zinc Oxide Biotin. Contains an excellent source of vitamins minerals and natural proteins to promote healthy coats and control shedding. Also contains garlic which is known to be a natural superb deterrent for fleas. Size: 1000 Count. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Denene
Denene
Grwat natural flea protection and my 4 dogs love these. The brewers yeast conttibutes to a healthy coat and they can be crushed on food if your pet doesn't like the pill format. I use them as a treat.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Hard to say if these are actually assisting in flea maintenance but we give each of our two pugs one with their breakfast and one with dinner. They don't mind them at all and eat them right with their food (we toss it in the bowl). Very fairly priced and I like that we are adding g supplements to their diet. A huge container purchased online will last a long time. We have been using them 2 per dog/per day and jar is about half full still after 3 months. We keep an easily accessible stash in a pretty jar right next to their food so we don't forget.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
We purchased these for our dog to assist in warding off ticks and fleas. I will say I think it works. We added these daily to his food. Due to his size we had to give him quite a few, but he liked them. We ordered ours from Vitacost and they were very affordable.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
We are giving these a try as the fleas are really bad here this year and want to help rid them from the inside out. One of my dogs absolutely hates them so we have to hide them in treats and the other eats them up like candy.