BY FOUR PAWS

Four Paws large quilted pads are highly absorbent, neutralize odors and do not leak. They remove moisture from the top of the pad and dry internally, eliminating runoff. Ideal for adult for dogs who are home alone, ailing or incontinent. Highly absorbent, neutralize odors, and do not leak. Remove moisture from the top of the pad and dry internally, eliminating runoff. Wee-wee pads for adult dogs are larger than traditional wee-wee pads for puppies. 22 count, 24 x 24.: Size: 22 ct. see more...

• Do these actually work? My dog has frequent accidents.2 Answers
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
I used to swear by these when I had my boxer growing up. But with my 3 pups, there's no way this makes it past the morning. They love tearing it apart, no matter what. I came to realize that it has a scent my dogs hate. Thank god they love going outside.
Kai E.
My dog has accidents when she is scared. When I fly with her, I put one of these (or a few) on the bottom of her crate and they work great.
Veronica J.
Wakefield, MA
I actually use these for a couple purposes; for the obvious, dog pee, but also works great to line your pet rodents cage! They like it too
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
These pads were great and very absorbent. When our dog started having leaking problems these were great to have around
Alex C.
College Sta, TX
These pads are super absorbent. I think it's neat that they have a built in attractant as well.
Mel H.
Winnipeg
My rescued Rottweiler has severe separation anxiety, so when myself and fiancée leave him, whether it's 15 mins or 8 hours, he does tend to pee in the house. These make it very easy to just pick up and put a new one down. These are a god sent, not only for puppies learning to go outside, but for dogs that can't make it. They have saved our floors over and over again.
Gaylyn W.
Do these actually work? My dog has frequent accidents.