BY FOUR PAWS #36 in Dog Grooming Supplies

This comb was specifically designed for flea removal on extra fine coats. Fleas can hide in thick and thin and extra fine dog coats. Removing them can be stress free with this flea comb. This comb was specifically designed for flea removal on extra fine coats. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
I can't rave enough about this product I truly love it as well as my 4 babies. by babies I mean pibulls. their coat looks way better once I brush them the fleas come off and so does any fallout hair they might have. truly recommend this product for all the pet lovers
Kimberly v.
Brushes the fleas right out and my lab mix seems to love being brushed by it even when she doesn't have anything to brush out lol!
Juniris D.
This is a product that u must have if u have a dog! And in not expensive, I totally recommend it
Mariela V.
Nogales, AZ
Really helpful due to the thin spacing it has between the bars , and really does it's job
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great comb for combing fleas! I bathe my dogs with flea shampoo and rinse. Sometimes I comb them in the bath, sometimes I comb them after. The tight row of metal teeth pull the fleas right out. I would imagine this would also make an excellent lice comb. It seems to run rampant in the schools around here.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A good pet comb for animals with really long hair that may knot from time to time or between trimmings. I tend to prefer brushes for removal of excess hair, but if you encounter any snarls, this is a good comb to have on hand as well.
Lauren T.
A neccesity for pet owners to make sure to check if they have fleas if missed the repellent
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
This works great on my cat also:)) lol and it gets those lil fleas that are hard to get!!!
Megan D.
Thompsontown, Pa
This is a win win. It gets fleas off plus helps gets the extra fur off also
Chelsie A.
Awesome product. Makes it so easy to get dead fleas off after giving your dog a flea bath