No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Four Packs Wrigleys Extra Limited Edition Raspberry Lime Gum 60 Sticks Total Ame!
How would you rate this product?
I am a big gum chewer not really being as I tend to swallow every single piece after I've only chewed it for a few minutes but anyhow I still purchase and go through a lot of gum. I only tend to choose sugar-free gum and I love that extra has such good flavors especially this rockin raspberry lime I absolutely love it you can taste both of the flavors in it not just one like most gums do when they say there's two flavors in it.

Looking for your answer?