- "Well if you want to get drunk quick and on a tight budget this will definitely get ya there as long as you can get past the taste however that doesn't take to long by the time you get half of it down (if you can) you wont taste it anyway because you'll be so intoxicated " in 105 reviews
- "My first year in college I used to drink these babies all the time but I started to cut back because of the research of mixing energy drinks with alcohol." in 39 reviews
- "I'm sure the whole appeal is that you can get drunk faster -- but if that's what you're worried about, you might have a problem.." in 37 reviews
- "Though this beverage may get the job done, you have to actually stomach the flavor and get it past your tastebuds without throwing up first. " in 30 reviews
- "The fruit punch flavor is the only one that is slightly tolerable but they are all awful for you and should be avoided! " in 26 reviews
Four Lokos honestly aren't terrible despite all the bad press. this brand is good for getting drunk quickly and on the cheap. you can pick up one for about $4 at your local convenient store or beer deli. I would recommend the fruit punch flavor or peach flavor. Anything else is a gamble. I drink them as a pregame sometimes. You only need one to get a quick buzz. Do not drink more than one if you're a female, you will throw up and have a hangover!
I WOULD NOT recommend this! I haven’t had one since high school 2008-2012 but damnnnn I’ve heard grown men have died because they drank two or three. And I for sure had alcohol poisoning when I drank two and a half. I used to drink these alllllll the time. One had me feeling just right no more no less. But I felt like 💩 after the buzz I was thinking maybe because it’s super sweet.
Four Lokos are perfect for getting drunk quickly and cheaply. I drank them for a good portion of my college drinking career. However, that being said, they are some of the most awful tasting alcoholic beverages I've ever tried. The Gold one is absolutely awful. Some of the more tasty flavors include watermelon, and the strawberry lemonade.
I remember being like 19 not legally allowed to drink and we would sneak around to get these. They would give us such a buzz when we were younger. So many memories but now that I am in my mid twenties ,the taste is horrible . Like cough syrup and it skips the buzz and goes straight into a migraine /hangover lol boy am I getting old
Awful. Malt liquor is gross anyway but this makes it way worse. The buzz you get from it is pretty nice except if you have more than two of three, then it’s a violent rampage of vomit and police reports about breaking into a toy store at 3am. 3/5 starts, but 6/10 would buy again
I'm weak when it comes to drinking and I get full very quickly so when I'm in Vegas this is my go-to drink because it only takes one... and not even the whole thing. The flavors aren't the best from what I can remember, but I don't think people buy it for the taste. Lol
If you are looking for something cheap and will get you drunk quickly. This is a go to. This drink is like alcohol and an energy drink mixed together. The fruit punch and watermelon flavors are the top 2 drinks.
If you’re looking for the worst hangover and cheap, this is your best bet. Most flavors taste like cough medicine but it will get you drunk fast. Great price but not a great taste! Don’t recommend for anyone
Lorddd, I don’t recommend this to ANYONE. I drank this back in 09’ and 10’. And that’s back when I was in high school and the thing was to drink Four Lokos. They are definitely like drugs in a can that’s for sure! It’s a huge fan that’s really sweet and gets you drunk and sick super fast. Don’t try this at all, it’s not a food drink!
If you’ve never had a four loko before, you should give them a try: they’re cheap as shit, it’s a company that doesn’t test on animals, all flavors contain 100% organic fruit, they give you a natural energy boost, they’re extremely healthy for you and have virtually no side effects!! They def get the job done :)
Q & A
Whats ur favorite flavor ?
Do people still buy these?
I heard that it wasn't very good. What do you think?
Do these actually taste like Fruit Punch? I'm assuming you would but do you get a nasty hangover from these if you drink a lot?
I thought these were banned in certain areas? Is it worth it? Or just another headache overload?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos