BY FOUNTAIN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Hair Molecule - The Fountain Hair Molecule provides 500 mg of silicon per each two-teaspoon serving. It also provides 200 g of Biotin, which is 400% of the RDA., as well as being shown to help people suffering from a dry scalp. This formula is a vegan-friendly source of pure food-grade Hyaluronic Acid. Free of artificial colors and flavors and is suitable for both adult men and women. - The Hair Molecule see more...

• Ok- I really need to hear more about this line. Does it ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Ravae C.
I was super skeptical of this product at first, but after reading a lot of rave reviews and even an article in a favourite fashion mag I decided to give this a try. Worth it for women over 25; this gave my skin a glow I've never had and cleared up stubborn acne I've had since I was a teen. It doesn't last long with two spoonfuls needed per day but if you can commit to spending the extra every month, you'll definitely see results. Still waiting to see the difference in my hair though (2 bottles in)
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Ok- I really need to hear more about this line. Does it really help? How did it make you feel? How long until you felt something? Are you sure it wasn't something else contributing to the changes?