Fountain The Energy Molecule-8 oz

by Fountain

Fountain The Energy Molecule-8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fountain The Energy Molecule-8 oz!
c. W.
Fountain The Energy Molecule-8 oz uploaded by c. W.
I got this on sale and b/c I love the Ordinary, I figured I'd try this. I could use more energy, who can't? it's ok, but taking a b vitamin supplement is about $10 cheaper for me. I've heard this is better for those who can't take B supplements due to their hand tremoring, but I didn't notice that as a side effect for me. it tastes good, it might have given me more energy but I'm tired all the time, so nothing short of getting more sleep is really going to do anything life changing. If the vitamin b12 pills make you shaky, try this b/c you can def adjust the dosage.

Looking for your answer?