Fountain The Beauty Molecule uploaded by Samantha M.

BY FOUNTAIN

Fountain - The Beauty Molecule (8 oz.) is a concentrated beauty supplement with Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid to promote health, youth and longevity. Pomegranate flavor. RESVERATROL: Our formula contains a very high concentration (40mg/teaspoon) of Resveratrol, a natural phenol found in the skin of red grapes and in Japanese knotweed. Hundreds of studies have shown that Resveratrol offers the longevity effects of calorie restriction, is a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and promotes normal cell division. 26,000 RED GRAPES: Each teaspoon of Fountain - The Beauty Molecule contains as much Resveratrol as 26,000 red grapes. MOST BIOAVAILABLE, WATER-SOLUBLE: Contains a first-ever water-soluble Resveratrol in a proprietary water matrix delivery system for maximum absorption in a base of vegan-friendly nutritional Hyaluronic Acid, nature's youth matrix. VEGAN HYALURONIC ACID: Our formula is a vegan-friendly source of pure food-grade Hyaluronic Acid. SAFE: Our formula is free of artificial colours and flavours and is suitable for both adult men and women. see more...

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I purchased a set of the Fountain Beauty supplements for myself as a means of improving my skin, hair, and nails. After they arrived I was a bit wary; would a bottle of red and white, cough-medicine smelling liquid REALLY make a difference in my skin and overall health?

In short -- yes. It definitely works. The products are full of great things like reseveratol, hyaluronic acid, japanese knotwood, and ginger.

Since taking these I have noticed that my skin is a lot more even, the dry patches that pop up from time to time on my face are fewer than normal, and I have a sort of "glowy" look. My nails are also a lot stronger and my hair is growing in thicker, healthier, and with a lot more body and shine.

The price is a bit prohibitive; these products are not cheap and one bottle will last you about a month. However since they work I *would* continue to invest in them (unless I found a cheaper and equally effective competitor product).

I docked a star for the taste, though -- the taste of both products I have tried is just terrible. Not at all pleasant!
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Not sure if this is really doing anything. And tastes like cough syrup. Will not repurchase
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I started taking the Beauty Molecule recently after noticing very positive results from the Phyto-Collagen Molecule. This, along with the other two molecules I've tried, taste horrible. This one is a thin consistency and has a Buckley' like after taste - pretty gross. But I've found that if you dump it in the back of your throat, it's not so bad.

As for results, it's a little too early to tell. If it's anything like the collagen one I expect to see improvements in no time. This molecule is more for longevity, I think. The info on resveratrol is very mixed in humans but at the same time there just isn't enough info because big pharma isn't interested in a natural ingredient. If you decide adding this to your regime is worthwhile (resveratrol) then you can trust DECIEM's Fountain. I'm obsessed! Fountain The Phyto Collagen Molecule
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
So, like many women I have been researching beauty products that will not stop but slow down that aging process. Through various searches I found this product and I am so very tempted to try it but I don't want to be let down if it turns out to be a bust. So honesty, does this product work? How long did it take you to see any difference in your skin's appearance? Would you recommend it?
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Ok- I really need to hear more about this line. Does it really help? How did it make you feel? How long until you felt something? Are you sure it wasn't something else contributing to the changes?