BY FOUNTAIN OF TRUTH

A MUST-HAVE in every skincare regimen. The TRUTH Insta-Face Lift Elixir is a lightweight treatment that can truly help your skin fight the visible signs of aging without a visit to a medi-spa.    Our botanically-charged elixir is developed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with powerful Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract which helps to create smoother and tighter looking skin. Black Cumin Seed Oil, rich with essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids, helps to create a look of plumpness and volume. With continued use, your skin’s appearance will improve and take on more bounce and radiance.

Application:
Apply one pump over entire face and neck in both the morning & night.

• Where do you find these6 Answers
  • What step do you apply this in your skin routine?4 Answers
  • Super excited to try this clean skincare line. How long w...9 Answers
Fountain Of Truth The Truth Insta-Face Lift Elixir

Start your review of Fountain Of Truth The Truth Insta-Face Lift Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie C.
Woodland Hls, CA
This Elixir is exactly the consistency I love my face products to be! It's cooling, hydrating, but doesn't sit on top of the skin - it absorbs so well and quickly! After using this for a month paired with the overnight mask, I did absolutely notice my fine lines and wrinkles shrink away. This product leaves your skin soft, firm, and healthy!
Vanessa A.
Flint, MI
I go back and forth with this product, sometimes I feel like it’s doing something for me but a majority of the time it just seems like another step I don’t wanna do in my skincare! I have no their serums I enjoy way more than this! I got this through Influenster, & ive used it but it wasn’t anything I would purchase again
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
This products packaging is of course as beautiful as the others, very luxe feel. One pump is just enough for the entire face and has really given my skin a nice supple dewy feel. I waited a month before reviewing as we all know results take time and I truly feel like this has improved my skins overall texture and shine.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
I really like this product. The smell is very clean and it keeps my face moisturized without being overly oily. I didn't see much of a difference in my skin but it did exactly what I needed. The price point for this is a little steep so I probably would not purchase it but if you don't mind spending on products the id say go for it.
Maryam S.
Lafayette , LA
Tried this out for about a week and I actually loved it. First, I wash my face and apply witch hazel toner then I use one pump on my face and neck.. any skin care u use u should apply on neck and face! I love the tightening feeling on my skin after applying it.. would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Megan D.
Received this product complimentary for testing purposes. The packaging is beautiful - looks both elegant and sleek. I have been using it for months and have noticed a significant difference in my skin. The one thing I am not as fond of is the smell. Overall, I would recommend!
Shannon C.
Linton
This is my new go to, the smell is absolutely amazing! I seen a noticeable difference in the plumpness and hydration of my skin after the first use, after 5 weeks, I'm an addict! I will never live without it, fine lines aren't even noticeable and I'm no longer fighting dryness.
Sydney H.
Avon , CO
I absolutely love this line of products and I’m so happy it is now at ULTA! It is super gentle very effective and comes in super nice packaging. There is a slight smell which means there is fragrance in the product which I’m not thrilled about but it is still a nice product
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
I love this serum! It is lightweight for daytime use. Helped keep my fine lines at bay, and made my skin feel hydrated and smooth. I love the packaging of this product, especially the pump. I love the natural scent this has and the natural ingredients it is made with.
Jessica P.
Winchester , CA
Great except the overwhelming smell, it smells like pepper, even my husband can smell it when I put it on. I use it in the morning prior to my moisturizer and I don’t have problems with my makeup caking with it on. I received this free for testing purposes.
Sam B.
Has anyone who has been using this for a couple weeks now noticed an increase in breakouts? I am wondering if this is the culprit for my recent acne break outs!
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Super excited to try this clean skincare line. How long will it be before I see results?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Where do you find these
Anna L.
Flushing, NY
What step do you apply this in your skin routine?
Mariangely R.
Would love to try!! How well is it for oily skin?