Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser

This luxurious foaming cleanser with Kakadu Plum Extract, helps to promote a smoother and brighter looking complexion…

I Would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Is this good for acne as well as oily skin?
Anyone else get tight & dry feeling skin after using this cleanser?
Start your review of Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Haley R.
Suffolk, VA
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Haley R.
At first when I got this I was wry, but it proved me wrong. I have sensitive skin so I have to watch what I use on my face but this face wash surprised me. Within days I noticed a big difference in how much lighter and clearer my face was. I literally glow now lol. I also use an exfoliating face pad with the face wash.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Cheryl S.
This stuff is pretty expensive but I love how it feels on my skin. I also like the ingredients used and the lack of the bad stuff. All products get absorbed into our skin and as I age I am starting to care about that more. This leaves my face clean and soft.
Vanessa A.
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa A.
This product is absolutely amazing! Left my face feeling fresh and super clean, also very hydrated! I would highly recommend! Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming CleanserFountain of Truth Magic Wand Sculpting Eye RollerFountain of Truth Skin Nutrition Booster Kit Facial Serums
Mansi J.
San Jose, CA
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Mansi J.
Hands down the best foaming cleanser I have tried. Its gentle yet takes off all my makeup leaving my skin looking bright and hydrated. It brings shine to my face which i love and by shine i don’t mean oil but natural glow !
Erica W.
Wake Forest, NC
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Erica W.
First off let me start off by saying this product have great packaging. I absolutely love how this product foams up and create an great lather on the skin. I have been using this product for a week and I can say it cleanses the skin very well and doesnt leave the skin feeling dry. This product is sensitive skin approved.
Brandy W.
Oswego, NY
I started using the Foaming Cleanser 3 months ago and love how fresh and clean my skin feels and looks. I’ve used many high end products over the years and this one is by far my favorite. I love the fresh clean smell and the radiance I get from using Fountain of Truth products. Fountain Of Truth
Kimberly S.
I typically hate foaming face washes because they tend to strip my skin leaving it feeling tight, dry, and irritated. This one is totally different than any other that I've ever used. It cleans thoroughly, but my skin feels really soft and not at all dried out after. There is a very subtle scent that's fresh and somewhat natural.
Caroline M.
San Jose, CA
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Caroline M.
The packaging on this product is beautiful. The cleanser is gentle and has a slight citrus scent. Some of my product had actually spilled because the rose gold dispenser part wasn’t packaged tightly around the bottle. I’ve used this cleanser daily for about 2 and a half weeks now, I’ve enjoyed this product but probably wouldn’t repurchase again. It also states on the product box that this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin sensitivity to sunburn. I have highly sensitive skin when it comes to sunblock and react badly to every one I’ve tried so I cannot protect myself well from the sun. I appreciate the transparency of this product but because of the sunburn alert, it is not a match for my sensitive skin.
Brittany R.
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Brittany R.
This face cleanser is amazing! It has a light citrus scent that smells incredible and it does an excellent job of removing impurities on my face. I use it both in the morning and/or evening, and found that it removes all traces of remaining makeup or dirt and leaves my skin less oily throughout the day. My skin feels vibrant and awake after using it and I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Lauren C.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Fountain of Truth Beauty Fresh Face Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Lauren C.
I've been using these products for almost two weeks now and I love them. They look fancy and smell great - like botanicals and rich girls. I feel like a million bucks when I use them. Though, I don't use the eye cream dispenser. It doesn't fully rub in the cream.