BY FOUND™

FOUND PORE CARE White Clay Mattifying Powder is 99% Natural* A convenient and easy-to-use, brush on mineral powder that helps control shine throughout the day. Finely-milled minerals deliver transluscent coverage. White Clay absorbs excess oil and shine for a natural matte finish. *Based on concentration of naturally sourced and derived ingredients (including water). White Clay - absorbs excess oil and shine without overdrying.

Indications:

Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Avoid application on irritated skin or abrasions. Use only as directed.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Directions:

Instructions: Shake gently. Remove cap and press bristles gently against skin. Swipe brush onto face and apply as needed. Use alone, over moisturizer or over makeup.

Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
I personally feel like this powder made me look pale, but I also have a tan complexion. I thought it would be a good finishing powder but it doesn’t seem very smooth and has too much color to it. I personally won’t buy again.
Michaela L.
Fairfield, PA
Good color selection! Easy to use, love the brush it comes with! Love the shimmer finish! This is a great brand and I’ll definitely buy again. Good for all types of skin! Would definitely recommend to others!
Tina P.
Clarksburg
This product is amazing and it doesn't make you look pale. I have sensitive skin and its easy on the skin. I absolutely love this.
Destiny G.
Don't know if this is a nice powder where can I find it? Is it good with dry skin? I usually use asprain but don't know need help
Jennifer C.
WINTERS
I will love to try this product and review with you my experience for using this product I will be happy to have it
ALANNA C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's nice for touching up throughout the day and does not break out my very sensitive skin.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never tried this product. So I'm not sure what to rate it. I wonder if it's good and worth the price.
Jessica
excellent I like them very much are my favorites I love them. they are beautiful. I love them 😍 good 😊
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
I really like this product. I love that it comes with a brush, so it makes everything so easy !
Cierra F.
Vinton, OH
I love the Matt look it gives u without being too caked, very light very good! I loved it
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Has anybody tried this product? Is it pretty good?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Anyone ever break out because of using this?
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
Has anyone seen this in the store yet?
Tiffany D.
San Antonio , TX
Is this brand worth trying out??
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Does this product cause flashback?