BeautyFaceFace Makeupfound™
Full Coverage Concealer with Juniper Berry

found™ Full Coverage Concealer with Juniper Berry

FOUND FULL COVERAGE Concealer with Juniper Berry is 92% Natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of found™ Full Coverage Concealer with Juniper Berry!
sailor J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 310 Fair
I dont know what everyone is talking about it being hard??? Everyone a year ago said it was sooooo hard. I tried it on & it was creamy!!! Without adding extra cream. Great color. I got the lightest shade for under eyes. Itd definitely cover a blemish if i had one. This is the most underrated concealer. Literally everyone on youtube said it was rock hard. It was shipped broken but it was sealed. So idk. I was able to push it back in and just wiped off with tissue. Works well and was badly reviewed by YouTubers.

Looking for your answer?