BY FOUNDERS BREWING

â ¢ Scotch Aleâ ¢ Hints of peat, malty richnessâ ¢ 8.5% ABVâ ¢ #1 selling Scotch ale in the countryâ ¢ 98 RateBeer rating see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "A craft beer packed with flavor!" in 1 review
Gabrielle F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good beer, a little on the heavy side (so don't drink too many in a row!!). It;s super smooth but again the flavors are pretty heavy so it's not something you would drink outside on a summer's day or anything. Great in winter!
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Dirty Bastard is one of my favorite beers, living in Michigan I got pretty lucky in the beer department, Founders really never disappoints though. This beer is heavy but smooth and has a unique combination of flavors, I recommend it to everyone I talk to about beer.
Heather S.
Palmyra, NE
This isn't just any old beer. This beer has a mighty thick taste unlike other dark largers but very tasty at the same time. This is s new beer I was introduced to several months ago. It will be a new favorite for my family's St. Party day celebration!
Cailey T.
It's a pretty heavy beer but it's from Grand Rapids, MI. I have to show love to the city I was born! Founders Brewery is one of the top breweries in the world. If you like good beer this brand/company is it.
Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI
I really enjoy a good dark beer and this one is really good, but is a little heavy. I feel like i can only have one and then need to switch.
Samantha G.
Bay City, MI
Not my favorite.. but the only option it would let me search, Founders Brewing is my favorite company, most everything they have is amazing.
Angie P.
Henderson, NV
Not a fan. This beer is very strong !!!! I just prefer a non strong lager. I know a lot of people who do like this so it's just preference.
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL
Nice and dark...just the way I like my beer! Full of flavor but not too heavy. Probably not for the beer newbie but overall very good.
Kelli C.
Shelby, MI
Dirty bastard is a strong beer in a little bottle. A dark lager that has a complex flavor profile. Good but beware it packs a punch!
Frankie M.
Holy booze batman. I'm not a fan of my beer tasting like my liquor. However from a cicerone stand point I see its appeal.