Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #62 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon. see more...

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer...Yes this beer is! 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Brian G.
Brian G.
phoenix, az
Great tasting session IPA, can drink any time. It is very balanced and smooth on the palette. This is definitely my go to session IPA
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Franklin, TN
I didn't care for this beer at all. I thought it was way too hoppy and didn't have a good after taste.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorites for bringing to a BBQ or party. Good light beer that's easy drink a few of.
Jared H.
Jared H.
Miamisburg, OH
FANTASTIC beer. One of the best and most drinkable IPA's on the market. Throughly enjoy
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
This is such a great light IPA. You really can sip them all day, as the name suggests!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
New Orleans , LA
Not normally a fan of IPA's but I really love this one!
Founders is great..
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Great hoppy beer. I decided to try this as part of a build-your-own six pack and was thoroughly pleased. I'm pretty jazzed they'll be distributing in the PNW soon!
A C.
A C.
Excellent IPA got some citrus flavors and light. ABV is high so be careful!
Mary E.
Mary E.
My family loves this beer so much that it will be on tap for my upcoming wedding in July!! It is a great tasting beer and the alcohol percentage isn't too high (compared to other IPAS) so you can drink a few of them without having to worry! Great IPA choice!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Belleville, MI
Very strong hoppy flavor. If you don't like hops, you will not like this. Pretty good for an IPA. Brewed in Michigan!
Reanna E.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.