Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #52 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a big fan of this IPA. I wouldn't say it's my all time favorite, but it definitely has a great hoppy taste. It is very affordable, and I don't feel like it is overpriced at all. Overall I have been very satisfied with this beer and would purchase again.
Amanda J.
Truly sessionable yet still an IPA and decently priced . Definitely a good summer beer with a crisp clean finis! Piney yet a tad juicey. As with most session IPAs the taste falls a little flat but very good for the style. Pours a very lightly cloudy amber with tall active head; subsides rather quickly, leaves moderate lacing. Some active carbonation visible throughout. Aroma is mostly of malt; not a good sign for an IPA, even a session; some very mild citrus / tangelo aroma.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
Being a purebred Michigan girl, I’m big into Michigan craft beers. Founder’s has been making too-quality beers since since the very beginning of the craft-splosion. They have done a great job of standing apart from the plethora of other Michigan breweries. They always deliver top quality and consistent products. All Day IPA is a clean and refreshing brew with a hoppiness this isn’t too overpowering. Here in Michigan, a six-pack will run you about $10.99.
Nina B.
Colchester
This is my favorite summer beer.  It is a "session" beer, which means it's brewed in a way that results in a lower alcohol content.  Each can has something like 5% ABV, which is perfect if you know you'll be having a few beers but don't want to FEEL like you've had a few beers.  In true Founders style, it is a delicious IPA and none of the great taste is sacrificed by the lower alcohol content.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don’t like beer, but the fact that a family member works at founders means that I get tot try everything. I don’t love this on its own, but it’s PERFECT for mixing with fruity stuff like grapefruit juice!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Big fan. As a pretty avid IPA drinker, this one is another very typical go to. Love this one out at bars and I’m willing to pick it up in the store, so it must be one of my favorites. Would buy again.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
IPAs are my favorite type of beer. They usually have a higher alcohol content than a lot of other beers. This is the PERFECT IPA for IPA lovers that want to drink more than just a few at the beach, lake, river, BBQ, whatever. It has a lower alcohol content, but the hoppy flavor that makes an IPA so delicious isn't sacrificed. This is a fantastic beer and I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Elizabeth C.
Lapeer, MI
This stuff is sweet as all heck. One of the first IPAs I have tried and it’s what turned me on to trying more. Refreshing and delicious, but I have only bought a handful of times cause this isn’t your everyday party beer
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Certainly an excellent stout. With a simple whiff the aroma of coffee and chocolate are there. The head has a creamy dark richness to it; and the flavor is bold but not overwhelming. The feel is one of relaxation. This is a stout truly deserving of its high rankings. And, just to say, I find that the more I drink Founders products the more I appreciate their brand.
Elisa R.
My husband likes to buy this beer but in the big can version. I didn't understand his obsession until I tried it. It is literally a beer that you can drink all day! IPA's are a little bit on the hoppy side, but this one is very smooth and tasty, and we will buy it every chance we spot it. 100% recommend you to try it
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.