Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #42 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon. see more...

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
One of the IPA'S I love! Great for summer #backyardbash or a day on the lake!
Aimee J.
Aimee J.
Founders All Day IPA is definitely a crowd pleaser, especially in Michigan!  This is one of my husband's favorites (although he says Bells Two Hearted is his favorite, this is a close second).  This is also a great alternative for your beer drinkers who usually stick with Bud Light or something similar.  My Dad has slowly begun to appreciate craft beers, and this is one of his favorites.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Founders. We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at their brewery in Grand Rapids, MI. The beer is really good and approachable, but some of the beers are more interesting, which is fun. The brewery is really great and if you're in Michigan, you should go there!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this beer! It's very light, easy, sessionable drinking. It's a good go-to when there's nothing new to try at a grocery store or bar, and sometimes I'll pick them up when I want a great beer guaranteed. I enjoy this line tremendously, and am glad it's seen such success in NYC recently.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
This is the perfect go-to beer. You should always have this in your fridge. It's a session (hence the all-day) so you can enjoy more than one without getting tanked like you would with most IPAs. I've been buying this for over a year and I'm still not sick of it.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Founders makes an amazing IPA. This All Day IPA is a wonderful addition to their beer selection.  I bought this at our local beer store and is very easy to find in my area.  I've drank this beer MANY times and will continue to drink it. I recommend my fellow IPA lovers to try this beer!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Stuyvesant, NY
Truly an "all day" IPA - big on flavor but light on alcohol. Hoppy but not overpowering or bitter. Great on an early afternoon on a warm day. Normally I'm a bit of a bottle snob but it works well in a can. Lends itself to consumption of mass quantities. Highly recommended.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA
Truly lives up to its name. This is a light refreshing beer with a lovely balanced taste-not overly hoppy- with a decent ABV that you can sit and enjoy outside all day during the summer. One of my personal favorites!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Lakemoor, IL
This is by far the best session IPA. Until I found this beer, my go-to was Coors Light. Now, I buy cases at a time so I always have some in my fridge. It has the perfect amount of hops and you can actually drink multiple in one sitting.
Daiva P.
Daiva P.
Garfield
Many my friends are huge IPA fans and founders brewery is very popular. This beer tasted lighter than average not to hoppy IPA. good for starters.
Reanna E.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.