Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #62 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
I like this IPA, it’s a pretty solid beer. There’s nothing extra to it, just your average IPA. It’s reasonably priced and it is comparable to any of your other IPA’s like sweet water. Not too butter which can be nice.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great beer if you like a lot of hops! It goes down smooth and has a unique taste. If I am going out or hanging home, this is a good craft beer I like to have on hand. I would recommend it and will buy again
Brandon S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The name speaks for itself. The type of IPA you can drink all day without feeling incredibly full afterwards like some of the other IPAs you’ve had. It’s not too expensive, but not cheap either. You definitely get what you pay for with All Day IPA.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don’t like beer, but the fact that a family member works at founders means that I get tot try everything. I don’t love this on its own, but it’s PERFECT for mixing with fruity stuff like grapefruit juice!
Kaysie M.
Did someone say founders? Yes please! The all day IPA is a favorite in our house. I first picked one up at Trader Joe's just to try. That night my husband went back and picked up two six packs! Great beer!
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
I love a good ipa and this fits the bill, perfect for a backyard bbq, I always love introducing this to friends that haven’t tried it! A little more pricey than a few similar beers but worth the splurge!
Nina A.
Great Michigan IPA. I'm not a huge IPA fan but this one is one I will continue to drink and enjoy. Found just about anywhere in MI, and some liquor stores in other states, and even on tap! Great taste and smooth drinking
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I do not like this surprisingly, but I sold a ton of this while working at a bar. It is a huge hit with college aged students that can afford something better than the generic brands. Founders does great with attracting the younger crowds.
Ingrid R.
This is a good beer for people who want to drink IPAs for long periods of time but don’t feel like blacking out! It’s decently priced and the flavor is good. The alcohol content is lower than most IPAs so its great day-drinking beer.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I work at a golf course, and this is one of our top sellers during the summer months. I personally was not a fan at first, but it has grown on me and I enjoy the flavor of IPA now. Overall a great beer.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.