Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #66 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Well being from Michigan and living 4 years right down the street from Founders Brewery has a bit of an influence. Absolutely love all Founders beers. They're really passionate about their brewing and flavor and you can easily taste that.  Beers for all taste buds out there.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I tried this beer when I worked in Michigan because we were carrying a lot of local beers. At the time I thought it was a little too hoppy for my taste but since then have grown to like this beer. I do not normally enjoy IPAs but this one is very flavorful and not too bitter. I would totally recommend this beer to anyone.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS BEER. I’ve gotten it in sizes as big as a 15-can box because I know I can go through it. It’s big on flavor but lower in ABV compared to other IPAs. I first got it at a restaurant at the server’s suggestion, and it’s quickly become one of my most common purchases.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
This is the ONLY IPA I will drink. I’m not a huge fan of hops at all so I stay away from most IPAs but a friend told me to try this one and I now get it every time I visit our local craft beer bar. It has enough flavor to tone down the hops and make it a pleasurable drink!
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Founders is a staple in my city, but as a person who doesn't LOVE beer, Founders can be a little too hoppy for me. The All Day IPA is probably the easiest beer for me to drink aside from the Raspberry Ale they offer. My husband drinks the All Day IPA more than I do and enjoys it.
Clancy C.
Midland
For an IPA this beer is awesome. It’s smell is what got me! It’s delicious. As a repeat customer I can’t help but brag about Founders all of the time! The beers are delicious!!
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This is my GO-TO IPA! I love it. It's full of flavor, easy to drink and is still an IPA...what?! If you are just venturing out into the IPA world, this is a good one to start with and go back to whenever you just need a good solid IPA you know you can count on.
Meaghan M.
Founders is one of those good, regional breweries that you wish had a wider distribution. All of their beers are good and their IPA is a favorite of mine. I like the balance of the flavor and slight lightness in the IPA. It's not super yeasty and is enjoyable to sip and chill.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
I live In the great beer state of Michigan so I am blessed with all the founders and all the seasonal releases this app won’t be able to find. Seriosiyl. Support his brand. Their beer is bomb, the message and what it brings to the craft beer industry is bomb.
Ali H.
Denver, CO
This is my husband's favorite IPA, and he loves all of them so that's saying a lot. I'm not always in the mood for an IPA but this is worth it if I decide to drink one. I'm a fan of Founders' other beers but this is definitely our go-to. We were really excited when it started being distributed in Colorado.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.