Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #38 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great beer - it tastes good and packs the flavor of many more high alcohol content IPAs but is much lower alcohol. The low alcohol content makes it easy to drink over a few hours and doesn't cause upset tummies or headaches.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
This is one of my favorite beers. I love flavorful beers like IPAs, but they are often heavy. Founders IPA is very drinkable (the name "All Day" is very fitting!). Even friends that don't typically like IPAs seem to enjoy this one.
Riley K.
Riley K.
This is a great hoppy beer to enjoy on a sunny day or with a burger. It's mild enough for a session, affordable and tasty. Better on yap of course, but perfectly fine from a bottle. If you like hoppy wheats, this is a beer for you!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
Omg, I can't believe they actually have this beer on here. It's my absolute favorite IPA and I even keep the bottles because I love the art. I picked up a bottle from the world center store and from Bilo, and the taste is so good.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
This is a house favorite in my family. My boyfriend loves this beer! If you like hops this is your winner. Great price and value. Only need a couple beers compared to other lower quality brands. We will buy more in the future!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
This beer is true to it's name. I can't drink real heavy IPAs, and if I do it's one or two max. The All Day IPA is a smooth, easy to drink beer...you could literally drink it all day! Great price for a quality beer too.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my first love in an IPA and I haven't had another compare thus far! This is my go to IPA and I encourage anyone who hasn't been an IPA fan before to try this one before you swear IPA's off for good.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This is such a good smooth beer. Just like the name of it, it can be drank whether you're doing a noon barbecue or having a late night drink with a friend. It's reasonably priced for being a microbrew!
Christine V.
Christine V.
Chatham, NJ
My husband and I love IPAs, but we like to enjoy more than one without the effects the next day. :) We discovered session IPAs, and this is one of our faves! Often keep a six pack on hand.
Eric M.
Eric M.
This is my Gold Standard for session IPA's. Hoppy, refreshing and crushable, with the full flavor of a higher ABV IPA. This is an easy to find beer, and you just really can't go wrong.
Reanna E.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.