Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #66 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Heidi K.
Goodrich, MI
This is one of my all time favorite IPAs. It has a very strong flavor. I can’t usually drink too many of them because it’s such a full beer but I do really enjoy it! A very summer beer in my opinion.
Angela D.
Grand Rapids
This is a great beer - and the one I can thank for introducing me to the world of craft beer!  The taste is light yet hoppy enough to enjoy.  Plus, the offer it in cans which is a bonus for summertime events.  The price is reasonable and I've been able to find it in every major grocery store.
Rayna H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Founders All Day IPA has the perfect balance of hops and drinkability. While many IPAs can have a hoppy profile that is borderline overbearing, this beer is much lighter and easier to drink. I wouldn't consider most IPAs to be session beers, but this one definitely is. I prefer it on tap than in the bottles.
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
My IPA of choice. Made right here in Grand Rapids. It's the most crisp and refreshing IPA I've ever had. It has sweet tastes and is quickly followed with a nice bitter hops taste. Has great citrus notes. An extremely smooth beer and has a compelling amount of head to make anyone interested and intrigued.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I moved to Grand Rapids, MI a few years ago where Founders is located and I've tried just about all of their beers and this is a go to of mine.  It's a lighter beer but has that great hoppy taste to it still!  They sell these in 16oz cans as well, which I love for summer days on the boat or floating down the river
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
The bar & grille that I worked at sold this and customers drank it like water. I'm not much of an IPA fan, but I definitely like this one. It's a bit on the pricey side because it is an IPA. All of the Founders IPAs are good. If you're looking to try something out of your comfort zone try an IPA.
Yvonne L.
Indianapolis, IN
Founders all day IPA is my go to beer. I'm not much of a beer fanatic unless it's a Michigan craft beer like Founders, or a Bells beer. The All Day IPA has a crisp fruity flavor with the right amount of hops. I am definitely a repeat buyer, I could quite literally drink All Day IPA allllll day!
Katie S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This beer is simply pure gold for someone (like myself) that adores IPAs, but can't handle drinking them all day. The Founders All Day IPA has an excellent, but not too strong, IPA flavor and a lower alcohol content than most IPAs, that allows for a truly perfect beer for days spent outdoors.
Amanda A.
Greenbrier, TN
Can not say enough about founders beer.  It is our favorite beer hands down. We do not not discriminate against any of their beers. They are all good.  We have taken Founder IPA everywhere with us, camping, boating and for special events.  Its a very refreshing drink.
Jared D.
Great tasting IPA. Had a good flavor from the hops but not too much. It’s a little bit pricey but it is well worth it. It was delicious and I was not disappointed
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.