Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #66 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA
Truly lives up to its name. This is a light refreshing beer with a lovely balanced taste-not overly hoppy- with a decent ABV that you can sit and enjoy outside all day during the summer. One of my personal favorites!
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great beer if you like a lot of hops! It goes down smooth and has a unique taste. If I am going out or hanging home, this is a good craft beer I like to have on hand. I would recommend it and will buy again
Kaysie M.
Did someone say founders? Yes please! The all day IPA is a favorite in our house. I first picked one up at Trader Joe's just to try. That night my husband went back and picked up two six packs! Great beer!
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
I love a good ipa and this fits the bill, perfect for a backyard bbq, I always love introducing this to friends that haven’t tried it! A little more pricey than a few similar beers but worth the splurge!
Nina A.
Great Michigan IPA. I'm not a huge IPA fan but this one is one I will continue to drink and enjoy. Found just about anywhere in MI, and some liquor stores in other states, and even on tap! Great taste and smooth drinking
Jenn S.
Bremerton , WA
Great hoppy beer. I decided to try this as part of a build-your-own six pack and was thoroughly pleased. I'm pretty jazzed they'll be distributing in the PNW soon!
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Founders is 100% one of my favorite breweries ever. If you get a chance, definitely check it out or atleast try their drinks. I would say it is affordable and very tasty for what you are paying for
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
All Day IPA is the perfect summer, day-drinking beer. It’s so refreshing and a beer that seems to please everyone. I usually purchase it at Kroger or my local convenience store. I’m looking forward to purchasing it again soon!
Maggie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is hands down my favorite beer. All-day IPA is seriously outstanding. It's a perfect mix between hop and smooth flavor. This is my favorite Founders IPA. I can't recommend this beer highly enough. I absolutely love it!
Kristen V.
Waltham, Massachusetts
Love love love the all day IPA, it has great flavor & is absolutely delicious. I drink this any time come across it in my local stores. You won’t be disappointed if you pick it up!
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.