Founders All Day IPA uploaded by Amy M.

BY FOUNDERS #67 in Beer

Brewed to have the big hoppy character of an IPA combined with a light, easy drinking body and lower ABV, Founders All Day IPA is crisp, refreshing and fruity. A prominent citrus and pine hop profile supported by a barely-there pale malt base makes All Day IPA a great choice when you want a cold beer on a hot afternoon.

• Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer. 1 Answers
Kelsee H.
Kelsee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Good pour of beer with an amber color and flovorful pine & citrus hops! Not too bitter, with a low ABV. Overall, a pretty light IPA and good for someone looking to advance from typical domestics!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Really good. However something in it, I must be allergic to because I get a headache when I drink it.
Madelline G.
Madelline G.
Austin, TX
Favorite IPA of all time. It's so drinkable and it's always what I want when I want a refreshing beer. It has the most perfect, smooth hop profile.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Belleville, MI
Very strong hoppy flavor. If you don't like hops, you will not like this. Pretty good for an IPA. Brewed in Michigan!
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
True to its name you really can drink it all day. not too heavy but still hoppy. Perfect intro to IPA's for those scared to try.
Rach V.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Founders! I'm a Michigan girl so I love supporting my local breweries. All Day IPA is my favorite Founders brew. It is refreshing and tasty and like nothing I've ever had before! I recommend it to anyone who asks
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
This is a great beer for an IPA. Has very good flavor and very smooth for a craft beer.
Dana S.
Dana S.
This is a session IPA. It's easy to drink, so you can literally drink it all day. It is a bit on the malty side to me.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Shelby Twp, MI
New favorite beer! One of the best IPAs I've ever had. This beer is perfect for any season and pairs well with most foods.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite beers. I just tired an IPA for the first time this past year and it was the founder's all day IPA and it was great! If you ever want to try an IPA I recommend this one!!
Reanna E.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Is this a very hoppy IPA ??? I prefer a more hoppy beer.