BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. This weightless silky formula melts into skin seamlessly for a radiant and youthful-looking base. The luminous, dewy finish helps boost suppleness and minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for flawless coverage. This Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 formula is designed to help revitalize color and radiance to skin so you look as if you're barely even wearing makeup. Infused with Vitamin A, C, & E, Grape Seed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, and Goji Berry to help brighten, restore, nourish and protect the skin. For slightly fuller coverage and a custom-blended shade, mix a little formula with the Flawless Foundation for a personalized effect. It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup! see more...

Anna B.
I was initially concerned that the color match would be really off, it looks kind of dark in the bottle, however, you're not seeing the actual product in the bottle. First off is very misleading and kind of crappy if you ask me. You can't tell how much product you've used or see the true color. You can pop the cap off and see the actual amount you have. You also don't get a whole lot of product. .47 fl oz to be exact. The average foundation you get 1 fl oz. The price point is also a bit more than the typical elf product, retailing at $8! There is also a very limited shade range. All that being said, that's the only bad things I can say. The product itself is great honestly.

The formula reminds me a lot of Urban Decay's Naked Skin in texture and wear. Surprisingly, the color match was dead on perfect for me. It's lighter than the what appears on the bottle. I have the shade Fair/Light.

I was really impressed with how nice the foundation applied and wore. It wasn't as dewy as I expected but really natural looking. I think it would potentially cling to dry patches. I didn't feel like I even need to powder it, it set on its own nicely.

It's a light coverage that you can build up a bit. It evens out skin tone like a dream and feels like nothing on your face, so light weight.

The fact it has an SPF 25 and all the other beneficial ingredients is pretty sweet. I feel like that might be why the foundation is a bit higher in price because it includes some skin care so to me that's fair and worth it.

The packaging is just like the package for the primer, a plastic bottle with a pump system. It's nice, mess free and hygienic.
Vilma V.
Just purchased my third bottle. That is how often I use it. I use it daily for my fibromyalgia hypersensitive skin. It is also ideal for sensitive skin. Usually in my t-zone. A little goes a long way. It is a water based foundation with excellent color payoff. Foundation Serums usually also have light oils. I have combination skin. It does not break out my skin, despite the oils in the foundation. I usually purchase mine at Target. I use the shade Light/Medium. Just my friendly opinion.
Alec M.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I think this serum is really good. I was at Walmart and saw this and decided to try it. I think it has good coverage and it has SPF 25 sunscreen in it which is nice because who doesn't want to protect their skin? Not to mention it's super affordable. I think it was only about $6 and has good coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for more products to try. I've always liked E.l.f. Products.
Lauren Z.
Auburn, WA
This is a really pretty and lightweight foundation!! I would say medium to full coverage, depends on what you apply it with. If you use a brush make sure to blend well because it can leave brush strokes on your face. I have noticed that it comes off very easily though even with setting it and using a setting spray. Haven't learned how to get around that yet but either way it's still pretty and CHEAP!
Alyssa E.
I really liked this foundation. Yes, it is really runny which is scary BUT if you use a wet beauty blender it really does apply beautifully on the skin. It gave me just enough coverage while remaining light and airy. If you're looking for a full coverage superstar this isn't it. If you want just enough coverage that's also light and breathable for summer this is your foundation!
Ellie E.
Laramie, WY
Full coverage. Great for stage. The color is a little darker than I would have liked, and a little yellow, and there is not a lot of product. Being very pale, getting a correct shade is so important. I mostly use this for stage because the lights wash me out. Would not recommend for very light or very dark skin tones.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
I absolutely love this foundation! It is very lightweight on the skin, so it doesn't feel heavy at all. It has SPF 25 in the foundation, which is a plus. It blends really easily into the skin and it matches my skin perfectly. It gives me full coverage as well. I totally recommend this foundation!
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
Love this product so much. I have big pores and this foundation covers them. I love the feel, its not greasy or powder-y. To me its just right. I do recommend to anyone looking for a good foundation. This is affordable and works like a charm. :d
Le Lani H.
Fort Worth, TX
I have recently tried this foundation serum . I thought it would be as good as there primers but I was disappointed. The foundation came out really really runny and watery. I gave it a 1 star but there primers I give them 5 stars.
Jessica A.
greensboro, md
Well, this product was slightly disappointing...I thought it would have a little more coverage. Foundation bottle is deceiving - not as much product as you think you are going to get.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
How is this foundation? How full coverage is it? Also, how long does it last?
Kristina B.
Loganville, GA
Anyone else find that this product is best when you build where you need it or is it just me?
Juliana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone tried this serum from #ELF if so how do you like it? Does it give good coverage? Foundation Serum
Danielle B.
What is a foundation serum?
Morgan W.
Syracuse, NY
I've been wanting to try the e.l.f Foundation Serum and I just wanted to know everyone's thought about it. Is it like a bb cream?