MakeupNail Tek
Foundation Ii Ridge-Filling Strengtheners Nk16000 / Treatments by Nail Tek

Foundation Ii Ridge-Filling Strengtheners Nk16000 / Treatments by Nail Tek

by Nail Tek

0.5 oz Nail Tek Foundation Ii Ridge-Filling Strengtheners Nk16000 / Treatments by Nail Tek

Can you use this over nail polish?
Start your review of Foundation Ii Ridge-Filling Strengtheners Nk16000 / Treatments by Nail Tek!
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a great base coat, whether you’re using it under nail polish or under the nail tek system. I apply two coats and have a perfectly smooth base, to proceed with. This base dries matte which helps the next step adhere a little better in my opinion.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Foundation Ii
This is the less expensive version of Nailtiques. I think it’s okay as a base coat. I haven’t noticed it strengthening my nails, though. My nail polish definitely still chips when I have this on. I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Tampa, FL
I like to use the base coat when I’m giving my nails a break and doing them at home. I feel like it helps strengthen them and fills in the ridges for your color coat on top.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Nail Tek II Foundation Ridge filing nail Strengthener base Coat 0.5oz
I expected more out of this for the price. Sure, it functions as a base coat, but I expect to have less breakage when I’m using something on my nails as a base that costs about $10, which is more than most of my nail colors
Review for: Foundation Ii
This base coat fills in some small ridges that I have on certain fingers. It isn't a true base coat in that it doesn't help grip to my polish to make it last longer- if anything it will cause chipping. I put down a coat or two of this first then go over with another base coat and that works very well.
West Babylon, NY
I love this product. I always use it right down to the bottom. This is the best for nail strength and it does not get thick and sticky like some other products. Its a great replacement for a base coat and dries really really fast.
My only issue is its not 3 free and is full of poison. I use it anyway but would never use on kids or people trying to have a baby or who are already pregnant.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Foundation Ii
Best basecoat EVER!!! This smoothed my nails, keeps polishes on longer but also looks amazing under clear for a perfectly natural manicure look. It also heals after gel/acrylics.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Foundation Ii
Really like this nail tek ridge filler and strengthened in one. First time I used this and loved the idea of it doing 2 jobs with one product ,it goes on nicely and does fill in ridges. Yes I would recommend this product.
Got soft, peeling bendy nails? Try this! Easy to use and dries quickly. One coat takes care of mild - moderate ridges. Deeper ones require more coats. Pros: smooths nail surface very well; thickens very quickly. Cons: contains formaldehyde. Pricey and not easy to find.
I love every product that i have tried from Nail Tek. They strenghten my nails, make them super shiny, and stop them from breaking off!