BY MINERAL FUSION

Cruelty Free Foundation Brushes are made to offer professional quality that lasts for years. Designed to give you flawless application for powder & concealer. see more...

Mallory L.
lawton
Review for: Blender Brush more...
Loveeeeeee this brush! Absolutely great brush. Was good for the price and the quality was just a good. I have oily skin and I constantly have to clean my brushes and this was easy to clean and reuse.
Nasia M.
Convington
I love this brush it is absolutely amazing. I can remember one problem that I used to have with brushes and that was try to blend in my foundation but the brush leaving streaks. But this brush is nice gentle and doesn’t leave streaks I love it. It left p awesome results I am totally in love.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
This brush is not very soft but I guess it's ok and when you apply it with blush it's pretty good so overall it's not that bad but the handle is really smooth I would recommend
it if you are looking to try some random brushes but I would not recommend it if you are looking for the best brush
Nikky R.
Miami
Review for: Blender Brush more...
These are sooooooo goooog i in love with it it so easy to useReal Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush my skin type is really really oily online it so goood you need to buy it im fir sure buying it
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
These brushes were okay, they're a little hard to clean. It is good for putting foundation on. I don't use this every time I put foundation on. Sometimes I just like to use my hands. Over all satisfied with this brush.
mikayla c.
Review for: Flawless Brush more...
Honestly love this brush so much! I was using a beauty blender before, and it was giving me a cake look. This brush smooths out foundation to the perfect amount, and make your face look flawless! Easy grip, with super soft brush side. Recommend 100%
Yana H.
Gresham , OR
I have so many nice brushes, and the only one I actually like is this one. Out of all the brushes this is my go to. It's so easy to use and pretty affordable I am very satisfied with my purchase. Definitely my fave.
Rihana D.
i used this and it works really good. i use i everyday and it's the best it's been with me for a few months and it still blends very good. i bought it from ulta. i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good brush.
Michäela S.
Springfield
Looks like a good product! Is it worth the price you guys are asking for? Would like to know! Looks like it is pretty durable and doesn't seem like it'd be cakey would love to try sometime soon! 😝😝😝😝😝😝
Ashlee D.
This is an AMAZING product there is nothing bad about this it do an AMAZING job I have very oily skin and this just perfect I bought this in target for about $6 and I worked perfectly I would definitely buy another product like this
W G B.
What is the best type of brush to use for foundation? Ive used a regular one before but more recently, I was at Ulta with my mom and the make up artist recommended an angled flat brush. Is it better to use a sponge? I am looking for a more natural finished look.

back