Foundation Brush

by beauty tools

Origins Foundation Brush, 1 ea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foundation Brush!
I lost my origins foundation brush a long time ago sadly. It was my favorite tool to use when putting on liquid foundation. After i lost it, i started to use a sponge and it just doesn’t compare. It picks up the product well and it’s pretty smooth.
Amherst, MA
Beauty tools are all so smooth and soft. You can find them in a variety of stores for a good price. They are
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I use this more for concealer but it's a great brush and I love it. Easy to clean as well and nice quality. Foundation goes on evenly and always has me looking flawless.
Fairmont
Doesn’t smooth the foundation even all over my face and leaves certain spots with out the makeup not worth the price

Looking for your answer?