BY PAVION LTD.

WW FOUNDATION BRUSH see more...

Linda P.
A high quality synthetic brush. I have been using and washing and using this brush for 7 months and it only cost me $3 at Walmart. Wet n wild brushes are so good and affordable, I can't imagine paying more for a brush that would give the same results. They're soft, wash easily, dry quickly and are adorable!
Debbie M.
Philadelphia
I just love this brush. Foundation goes on evenly and smooth. Fits easily in your hand and cleans up nice. A must have! A good value for what it does.

A little more than others but well worth it.

I would definitely buy it again.
Valerie C.
I don't like using a paddle brush to apply my foundation. But I do like using this brush (all the time) to apply face masks. Wet n Wild hits the nail with great pricing, good quality, and fun packaging design. Have I mentioned that this brush is beyond easy to clean? I can't wait to purchase the rest of this brush collection!
Jessica T.
This brush is great for distributing product onto your face but it definitely leaves something to be desired.

I do like the white and pink color of the brush but the synthetic hairs feel somewhat stiff. I don’t like this as a foundation brush but it does work very well for mask application.

For the price, which was $1, I’d say that it’s worth it just not for foundation for me.
Anndria T.
For the price you really cannot argue that this is not a great brush. It is easy to clean. It is soft. It is effective. At less that one dollar is is a fantastic purchase. I purchased multiple of these just to keep a larger amount around. I definitely recommend.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
What really attracted me to this brush was how pretty it looked. The colors are so amazing, but sadly that didn't last long. With first use, it left behind almost a stain that has refused to go away even with deep cleaning it. Has this happened to anyone else? As an actual foundation brush goes, it works extremely well and is an excellent price.
Angela B.
It's really hard to find cruelty free brushes at a cheap price. And I'm so glad I found this, all the brushes by wet n wild are so soft and pretty. It's really good for blending you're foundation out.
Yliana D.
Love this foundation brush!!!! Even coverage good value! Not pricey at all I paid a dollar at the store! I use this brush probably twice a week! Easy to apply use and clean! I would definitely recommend for beginners! Also how great is it the the brush is #vegan
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love this foundation brush. It is soft affordable and i use it daily. I just by buy them nd replace them every month because i like using them while they new. I don't know why i do it it's just me .
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
Not only is this brush cruelty free. I love the way it feels and how soft it is. It applies my foundation flawlessly. Because of the shape and flat end. It reaches all the areas of my face and reaches all of the hard areas with out struggling.
-----------------------------------

I highly recommend these brushes especially for beginners . Although I've heard mixed reviews from friends saying it is not the best and prefer their more expensive brushes. They are pretty good! I do feel you definitely will not regret this purchase and you cannot go wrong with the price , especially when the highest priced brush is only $ 2.99 .Not only is it pretty in pink . It does its job!
Agripina H.