BY FOUND™

FOUND SMOOTHING Face Primer with Bilberry and Peach Fruit extracts is 90% Natural. A silky and lightweight primer that fills in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores for smooth makeup application. Bilberry Extract replenishes moisture while Peach Fruit Extract helps keep makeup looking fresh. Bilberry Extract helps replenish skin. Peach Fruit contains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help nourish. see more...

Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
I have really dry skin, so when I put my foundation on my skin looks really flaky and dry. When I got this, I was just hoping for the best so that my face wouldn’t look so dry with my make up on. I can tell the difference in my face when I use it. It’s very light feeling on your skin, and the creaminess of it doesn’t make you feel like you have 5 layers of lotion on. I really hydrated my face and made me feel better! The downside to this product is that it can be pricey. $10 for a rather small amount can seem steep. I would recommend this to anyone who has a dry and flaky face.
Yvonne L.
Littleton, MA
I just didn't feel like it did much to help keep my makeup in place. It claims to blur the look of fine lines and pores, but I didn't feel like it did much. It does dry down to a tackey feeling which does help your foundation stick better but I just didn't LOVE it. It was just OKAY to me
Shea G.
USA
Although the product did the job as a primer, the smell was nauseating and I had to use a large amount of product for a full application.
YourpalMimi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Found Smoothing Face Primer works very well. The packaging feels like very good quality. The primer is very effective and gives my foundation a very smooth application. I would love to buy this again.