FOUND Radiant Illuminating Drops with Passionfruit Oil uploaded by Jenny A.FOUND Radiant Illuminating Drops with Passionfruit Oil uploaded by Sean W.

BY FOUND™

FOUND RADIANT Illuminating Drops with Passionfruit Oil is 93% Natural* A liquid luminizer that highlights skin and creates a radiant finish. Light-reflecting pearl pigments illuminate skin. Passionfruit Oil provides deep moisturization for a dewy finish. Native to the Amazon, Passionfruit Oil is known for its nourishing properties. *Based on concentration of naturally sourced and derived ingredients (including water). Passionfruit Oil - retains moisture for optimal hydration

• A liquid luminizer that highlights skin and creates a radiant finish.
  • Light-reflecting pearl pigments illuminate skin.
  • Passionfruit Oil provides deep moisturization for a dewy finish.
  • Native to the Amazon, Passionfruit Oil is known for its nourishing properties.
  • *Based on concentration of naturally sourced and derived ingredients (including water).

Indications:

Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Use only as directed.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Mica, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Silica, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Directions:

Instructions: Apply a few drops onto the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and Cupids bow to highlight. Can also be mixed with foundation for an all over glow.

• Do you use alone or with foundation3 Answers
  • Do you put it in your foundation or use like a highlighter2 Answers
  • i have normal to dry skin and i loveee the illuminating/g...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
I love this!! I put it on underneath my foundation for that dewy luminous finish! It works great, a little goes a long way. It has no scent, it doesn't feel tacky, buildable for a blinding highlight. I purchased at Wal-Mart for $10.
Chelcy T.
circle pines, Mn
I'm a complete highlight junkie! And I'm always on the search for new, great, and beautiful highlighters and this one's amazing. It's very dewy looking & I just love how it looks on all skin tons. It comes in this pinky shade and also comes in a golden Godess shade for darker skin tones! 😉
Jenny A.
United States of America
FOUND Radiant Illuminating Drops with Passionfruit Oil I use these beautiful highlights , y'all should try it. Ever since I saw them I knew they were going to be great !
Sean W.
Excited to mix this with my foundation and to also do some proper highlighting and strobing with it. The consistency is very nice and smooth, but isn't too "water-y" and doesn't seem to move around as much as it does seem to properly set into and on the skin.. I get so scared of liquid highlights because of how uncontrollable they tend to be!

Mixed it with a bit of my Waterweight foundation from MAC to get an idea of how it looks and I'm suoer excited! Super radiant but isnt unnatural of overwhelming by any means!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I used a few drops of this... maybe three drops in my foundation and it gave me an instant glow. It didn't give me an obnoxious glow but a kind of glow where your skin looks healthy and you've been on a I tropical island. Think of the J-Lo glow... that's the glow that you get with this. I've even put a few drops in my moisturizer rubbed it against my arms and my legs and it just looks so pretty. I recommend this for everyone. Remember a little goes a long way a drop or 3 is enough.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The problem I have with this is that they are drops meant to go into your liquid face foundation and I use Bare Minerals so this liquid highlighter would not work for me. I do love their powder highlighters kit and would like to buy that. I wonder how much it is?
ALANNA C.
These illuminating drops are wonderful! I use them around my eyes mostly, I even use them as an eyeshadow base. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
sabah b.
Before i brought this product for my self my sister had brought this product and that's when i tried it out for the first time. My personal thoughts on this product are that it's really amazing and is definitely worth the price, this is because the finishing outcome of this is stunning. I use this sometimes with my foundation which actually looks pretty good.
Lusiana I.
menen
I’am verry courious about this product. I would love to try it as im now trying new products from brands i had on my list for a long time but didnt have the chance to try.
Madiyah A.
Birmingham
This product is amazing! I would recommend this to all the beauty bloggers out there!!! It is definitely shimmery and long lasting and is very pigmented
Do you use alone or with foundation
Do you put it in your foundation or use like a highlighter
🤷🏽‍♀️ g.
nashville, tn
i have normal to dry skin and i loveee the illuminating/glowy looks. is it worth the price? FOUND Radiant Illuminating Drops with Passionfruit Oil