BY FOUND™

FOUND FIRMING Kudzu Night Cream is 97% Natural* Kudzu Root Extract- reveals younger looking skin Blackberry Extract - helps support natural elasticty and smoothness Mango Seed Butter - provides long lasting moisture.

Indications:

Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Avoid application on irritated skin or abrasions. Use only as directed.

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Fatty Esters, Palmitic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Fragrance (Natural).

Directions:

Instructions: Apply a generous layer to face and neck after cleansing and treatment in the evening.

Noelle M.
This cream has been the cream I’ve been using after I wash my face at night. Haven’t noticed a difference yet but has a really nice scent, so I am not giving up on it yet
Kayla w.
Heber Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to creams and even soaps. I can not use any kind of soap or face wash to clean my face. I use water to wash then this before I go to bed. I love it
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this cream since the past week. And I have not seen any changes, I hope it works.
tyler H.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product has a truly amazing outcome and works wonders. i recommend this product for everyone.
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
Where can I find this other than Wal-Mart?
Angel P.
Does this work on sensitive skin? I love that this brand uses natural ingredients.