BY FOSTER'S

Australian for Beer see more...

Foster's Premium Ale
  • " Fosters Australasian for beer lol Its an okay beer but the Ausies need to try some good beer." in 1 review
  • "Not a very good beer and DEFINITELY NOT "Australian for beer."" in 1 review
Megan K.
Rosenberg, TX
This isn't my favorite beer by far, but I have tried it several times, just to make sure I really didn't like it. It has a really strong, dry aftertaste that just makes me want to cringe. However, if you let it warm up, the aftertaste mysteriously kind of goes away, so it's not so bad. If all beer in Australia is like this, I'm definitely crossing it off of my list of possible vacation destinations.
I couldn't bring myself to finish the 6-pack, but it was GREAT for cooking with for marinating meat! It also worked well for getting the coffee and tea stains out of all my mugs and teacups. And I let one go green (warm) and rinsed my hair with it- which worked fabulously. I'd say as a utility-beer, it's pretty good.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not sure if Australian for beer is spot on, as this is the only Australian beer I've tried. It was kind of skunky, left an aftertaste, and actually tasted better warm than cold.
Katie Q.
Arlington, VA
Not a very good beer and DEFINITELY NOT "Australian for beer." If you go down under, you'll have a hard time finding Foster's - instead you'll find many better brands of beer.
I used my leftovers (couldn't bear to drink it all) for a beer bread, and that turned out pretty nice.
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
I like this beer. didn't know it was an Austraiian beer i like it and so does my bf. i would really recommend you to try this beer.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not my favorite beer. And definitely not Australian. I spent 6 months down there and they'd never even heard of Foster's...
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA

Fosters Australasian for beer lol Its an okay beer but the Ausies need to try some good beer. just saying..

Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
One of my favorite beers. It is kindof hard to find in stores, but once you buy it you won't regret it
Alicia M.
Woonsocket, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Just not good. TrieFoster's a couple times because my cousin loved it, but it never grew on me.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Only tried this ale once and didn't care at all for it...it just didn't appeal to my taste buds!