BY FOSTER FARMS

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Foster Farms Orange Breaded Chicken 24 oz see more...

Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
I don't understand why this has good reviews.  Whoever did the taste testing for this product clearly never tasted orange chicken.  Or oranges.  And I think they may also hate people.  The flavor was disgusting.  Vinegary and honestly nauseating.  I could barely take a whole bite before I had to spit it out.  The chicken itself was fine, but the sauce is absolutely vile.  This does not qualify as orange chicken at all.  Orange chicken should be sweet.  This was not.
The chicken is greatm less costly than the deli, which was what i came for.  But the pkg is misleading,  It says 24 oz. but it doesn't say if that is the meat amt. or meat and glaze, (6 oz, 1/3 of the weight of rhe pkg.Still good chicken but dubious in a family of 3, 2 guys whether this serves 6, barely 3 in my household.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
I getting this brand of chicken all the time my family loves this stuff yummy to our tummy !!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I was a little iffy about trying this, but I grabbed it because it was on sale. I needed something fast to throw together for dinner, so I paired these with some jasmine rice and steamed stir fry veggies. Everyone loved the meal. The kids asked for seconds, everyone cleaned their plates. The chicken was so moist and flavorful. It tasted just like takeout. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca
These are actually quite yummy for a quick fix dinner. I have tried many brands but I always seem to go right back to these.