Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, 22 oz

by Foster Farms

Foster Farms has always been the brand you trust for quality. All of Foster Farms' frozen cooked chicken products are 100% all natural and are available in many delicious varieties. Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets are perfect for a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy or are a great snack when you're feeding a crowd. Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets:

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.45 x 9.45 x 10.60 Inches

Food Form: Breaded

Breast Fillets, Lightly Breaded; Breaded chicken breast fillets with rib meat. New. Stay fresh seal. Family owned since 1939. 50% less fat and 25% fewer calories than USDA Data for Breaded Fried Boneless Chicken (This product contains 160 calories and 7 g fat vs 258 calories and 17.1 g fat per 84 g serving size based on USDA nutrient data). Excellent source of protein. Whole breast fillets with rib meat. No added hormones (Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in chicken). 100% all natural (Minimally processed, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients). No added steroids. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. Fully cooked. Foster Farms has always been the brand you trust for quality. All of our frozen cooked chicken products are 100% All Natural (Minimally processed, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients) and are available in many delicious varieties! Our new Lightly Breaded Breast Fillets are perfect for a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy or are a great snack when you're feeding a crowd. Our Promise to You - If you are not satisfied with our product, we will promptly replace your purchase. Simply return this label with the reason and proof of purchase to: Foster Farms Consumer Affairs PO Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334. If you have questions or comments, please contact us at Foster Farms Consumer Affairs. Call us at 1-800-255-7227 Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm PST. Write to us at: Foster Farms Consumer Affairs PO Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334. Visit us at: http://www.fosterfarms.com.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.4562 POUNDS

Poultry Cut: Breasts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, 22 oz!
Los angeles
My kids love the taste of this chicken, they say it’s basically a giant chicken nugget, which as a busy mom I’m thankful for anything my kids like! I must agree i like the taste of the breading and how tender the chicken is.
Broken Arrow
I make these for my daughter because she won’t eat anything else. So these are a lifesaver for busy weeknights. I make them in the air fryer so they get nice and crispy. Also good cut up in salads. I always have it on hand.
Lawndale
These are so easy to cook and are already breaded.  They are very tasty and my friends love coming over when I'm cooking my chicken!  I would definitely recommend them to everyone who wants to cook something fast that is already pretty prepared and ready to go.
El Cajon, CA
Foster farms is one of the best brands out there when it comes to chicken. I love buying the chicken breasts & the boneless wings because they’re super delicious! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Such a great brand
Leesburg
These were tasty! The only reason I’m giving a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because they seemed a little dry. BUT. That could also be because Of the way I cooked them.
Coquille, OR
My daughter loves these!! If she had it her way, she'd get em for every meal! I actually think they're alright for a frozen chicken nugget, I've definitely had worse! I'll repurchase them for my daughter and recommend! I trust foster farms!
Dairy Free
Perris, CA
These are very good most people think you can just cook them in the oven or microwave but i heat up my deep fryer and pop them in there for about 7 minutes and they are good to go taste like restaurant strips
Placerville, CA
I really liked these. My daughter did too. I like that they are lightly breaded. Makes them a little lighter. My favorite way to eat these is cooked on a silicone mat for maximum crisp and then cut up on top of a salad.
Vegetarian
Sweetwater
These are great for my boyfriends lunch. Being able to microwave them is a lifesaver. The flavor is good. He eats them by themselves or with bbq sauce. I can usually find them on sale which is great.
Modesto
These are good the they are my go to when I want a good quick meal put them in the oven the time it says on package an you can make sides or shred for taxis or whatever else you want to make I like these cause you can take out what you need when0 you need it not a big thing of chicken you can do one or two or four whatever you want
Sugar Free