Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenFoster Farms
Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, 22 oz

Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, 22 oz

by Foster Farms

Foster Farms has always been the brand you trust for quality. All of Foster Farms' frozen cooked chicken products are 100% all natural and are available in many delicious varieties. Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets are perfect for a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy or are a great snack when you're feeding a crowd. Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets:

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.45 x 9.45 x 10.60 Inches

Food Form: Breaded

Breast Fillets, Lightly Breaded; Breaded chicken breast fillets with rib meat. New. Stay fresh seal. Family owned since 1939. 50% less fat and 25% fewer calories than USDA Data for Breaded Fried Boneless Chicken (This product contains 160 calories and 7 g fat vs 258 calories and 17.1 g fat per 84 g serving size based on USDA nutrient data). Excellent source of protein. Whole breast fillets with rib meat. No added hormones (Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in chicken). 100% all natural (Minimally processed, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients). No added steroids. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. Fully cooked. Foster Farms has always been the brand you trust for quality. All of our frozen cooked chicken products are 100% All Natural (Minimally processed, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients) and are available in many delicious varieties! Our new Lightly Breaded Breast Fillets are perfect for a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy or are a great snack when you're feeding a crowd. Our Promise to You - If you are not satisfied with our product, we will promptly replace your purchase. Simply return this label with the reason and proof of purchase to: Foster Farms Consumer Affairs PO Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334. If you have questions or comments, please contact us at Foster Farms Consumer Affairs. Call us at 1-800-255-7227 Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm PST. Write to us at: Foster Farms Consumer Affairs PO Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334. Visit us at: http://www.fosterfarms.com.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.4562 POUNDS

Poultry Cut: Breasts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, 22 oz!
Oceanside, CA
I do not like foster farms. One time. I bought this and when I opend the bag the chicken smelled horrible. Not my type.
Vancouver, WA
These Are awesome to just pop in the new wave and heat him up stick him on A bun and away you go a chicken sandwich
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoy the convenience of these chicken strips. My favorite way to enjoy them is in a salad, I heat them and chop them up and add them to my salad. My kids love to eat them with honey mustard and bbq sauce. Overall, they’re easy to prepare and taste good.
Cantonment, FL
This is really good chicken. I'm very picky about chicken because a lot of them are grisley or taste fake. This chicken isnt like that, its meaty and flavorful. My kids love these for dinner with buffalo wild wings dipping sauces and mac n cheese.
Coquille, OR
My daughter loves these!! If she had it her way, she'd get em for every meal! I actually think they're alright for a frozen chicken nugget, I've definitely had worse! I'll repurchase them for my daughter and recommend! I trust foster farms!
Cedar Rapids, IA
Best frozen chicken filets I've found. These always turn out with crispy breading and tender good all the way through. Excellent easy meal to just pop in the oven and it comes out hot and ready to eat.
Foster Farms Lightly Breaded Chicken Breasts are great for a quick dinner component. Heating instructions were simple. These can be chopped up and added to a salad.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Hubby and Dad love these!! I always have some in the freezer for them when they want a quick protein snack or a chicken sandwich!! They are very moist and tender and easy to make!! I definitely will buy this again!!
Elberton, GA
It definitely tastes like the cheapest breaded chicken pieces. Not worth what it costs at all.
Love it. Super convenient to have at home to make chicken meals. I love the breaded fillet as it adds a nice crunch when fried. Pop it into the airfryer and it makes for a great meal. Highly recommend you try it

Looking for your answer?