GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsFoster FarmsChicken
Fresh & Natural Split Chicken Breast Value Pack - 336-583lbs - priced per lb

by Foster Farms

Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Split Breasts are 100% all natural chicken with no added hormones or steroids. Whether you prefer to meal prep or cook a little at a time this product allows you to experiment new ways of cooking. If you prefer to cooked unseasoned or marinate your chicken before these chicken breasts compliment any meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Split Chicken Breast Value Pack - 3.36-5.83lbs - priced per lb!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
These go on sale a lot and I use them when I cook Fetuccine alfredo. They have very little fat on them and always seem fresh.
Nana D.
Mission Viejo, CA
Foster farm is the best it’s always fresh and clean. tastes good and feel better. I’ve eaten it forever
Allison’s  R.
Always great quality affordable prices and availability in grocery stores. The chicken has great flavor and I have no recommendations on improving this product. I will continue to buy them.
Carrie  M.
New Kent, VA
I love these! I bought several packages the other week at the store and froze then until ready to use. I use chicken so much in recipes. It was really good and prices good.
June G.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love baking these in the oven, putting butter on top snd seasoning with lemon pepper and garlic salt with a little sea salt.
Dezerae F.
Yakima, WA
Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Split Chicken Breast Value Pack - 3.36-5.83lbs - priced per lb uploaded by Dezerae F.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my go to brand of chicken. It’s cleaner than others no extra fat or trimmings that need to be cut off.
Daniela H.
Provo, UT
Me gusta mucho esta pechuga de pollo porque ya viene limpia sin hueso ni nada además es muy barata la cartera completa
Lauren  G.
Mesa, AZ
Chicken was good. Had it in the oven but I have cooked on the grill and slow cooker before. Each was was delicious and if you know what you're doing it's juicy Everytime
Stacy M.
Mesa, AZ
Get the family pack even though it’s just us two chicken taste good is not chewy!
Kimberli H.
Visalia, CA
We buy chicken breast every single week. We HAVE to be stocked up because it is out main protein sources. Foster Farms chicken usually runs around $1.99/lb.. That's a great price! The quality is always great too.

Looking for your answer?