GroceryFrozen FoodsFoster Farms
Crispy Frozen Chicken Strips - 24oz

Foster Farms Crispy Frozen Chicken Strips - 24oz

by Foster Farms

Foster farms crispy chicken strips 24 oz

These look yummy, but are they any good?
Start your review of Foster Farms Crispy Frozen Chicken Strips - 24oz!
Jennie N.
Sebastopol, CA
These chicken strips are my go to when I want something quick and easy. Great with homemade hidden valley ranch. 😋
Sara D.
Pasco, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite snack to make for my kid's. Fast and convenient. I like these crispy strips and chicken patties.
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
These crispy chicken strips are so nice for busy nights. They're perfect for an easy dinner that my family loves.
Misa F.
these are good. they taste best when they are deep fried so they are nice and crunchy. flavor is great and the breading has a decent flavor. wish it was chicken breast rather than rib meat.
Tara A.
Fort worth
My family loves these! I loves them because it makes an easy dinner that all of the kids and adults enjoy!
Rita O.
Chico, CA
Great fast snack for the kids. They can also make a good meal. You can throw them on a roll to make a sandwich or pair it with some French fries. Either way, they’re delicious!
JASMINE M.
Spokane Vly, WA
The chicken is juicy, the breading is crunchy. All around tasty, affordable, quick meal! I buy this and the kids have this at least once a week either as a snack or part of dinner.
Laura N.
Helena, MT
Super easy for a quick lunch. I like to cut them up and put them in salad. Nice and crispy in the oven or air fryer.
Kevin V.
Siskiyou Rd.
I always love some good chickens for dinner, and every now and then, Foster Farms is an option I choose. However, I wouldn't say Forster Farms chicken strips are my favorite. They are adequate and get the job done taste-wise, but it's not very often my number 1 choice for chicken strips.
Andrea S.
Sacramento, CA
We like these chicken strips, they have good flavor, are crispy, and have a lot of meat (not too much breading). They make an easy meal when adding sides or putting them on salad.