BY FOSTER FARMS #8 in Chicken

Foster farms chicken corn dogs 16 ct see more...

• How do these taste?1 Answers
  • Ive never tried these.how do they taste??hows the flavor ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried making this any other way like wrapped i...2 Answers
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My family loves corndogs. This is the only brand we buy. We started to buy these again because they were so cheap. Sometimes they can get super pricey. We love the flavor and love how crispy they get in the oven. Quick. Really good snack.
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
I usually buy a box of 16 every month because everyone in my house eats them and enjoys them. Super yummy and very easy to make, I like to use the microwave for a almost a minute and then finish off in the oven for like 5 minutes so it's nice and crunchy. Not too much breaking and honestly the breading tastes good by itself anyways. My go to conrdog brand.
Maria P.
Yummy corn dogs! I usually buy this box because it is cheaper than the other brand I get. It comes with 16 and that last us a good 2 weeks. Great price for the taste!
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA

Don't buy this product. Why does convenience trump health? This product is a perfect way for Foster Farms to chop up all the end-bits and leftover chicken parts from their industrial farms and feed them to the children of American consumers. Can we even call this food??!! Children should be eating whole foods not processed fats and dies molded into tube form.
Mary T.
Not bad. My boyfriend and I are always so busy with work so not much time to cook or eat together even. This is super convenient. We just throw it in the oven and let it cook for little. Quick and easy. I would use the microwave but I hate eating food soggy foods that are supposed to be crispy.
Tiffany A.
If you're looking for a fast-cooking corn dog to eat, this is it. They're not that expensive, they're easy to cook, and they're delicious. If you're looking for something really healthy, these obviously aren't the things you'd want to eat, but for a corn dog, these are great.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I am from Germany and I have never had a Corndog before until my Husband bought these and gave one to me, yes it was different but in a good way. I've tried other Brands after this one but none of them are as good. We always have some at home for a quick snack.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I use these in the summer when all the kids are home. I have had a few in my time, they are very sweet. Not for me, but because of that you know kids will like them. But I can never nuke them with out blowing one end up, If i don't blow them up they are not cooked all the way through.
First world problems. lol
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love these there one of my favorite foods they taste really good and are a good value there good snacks for kids off all ages my son and my 2 baby brothers love them and I love them I would most definitely recommend this brand of corn dogs
Ashley H.
These are SO good! I bought these on a whim at Target when I was craving corn dogs and now they are an essential because they are so easy to heat up alone for a quick snack but you could easily eat these as a meal too. They have a great taste and the price is super affordable!
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
Are this good? I have never actually had them
Jessica P.
Has anyone tried this? are they any good? How's the bread? Does it taste natural?
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
Has anyone tried making this any other way like wrapped in bacon?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Ive never tried these.how do they taste??hows the flavor and texture?
Christina A.