Fossil
By Fossil
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2

Are the smart watches worth the price? I was just gonna splurge on an iWatch but I love the Fossil brand and was wondering if the investment was worth it.

Brenna G.
Brenna G.
1 year, 6 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I like the fossil ones better then the Apple Watch.
Shelbi W.
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
1 year, 6 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think so because the quality is really good.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
1 year, 7 months ago
Really worth it since the quality is great and lasts forever, you will love it
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
1 year, 7 months ago
I think they are comparable
Emily W.
Emily W.
Delmar, MD
1 year, 7 months ago
Fossil watches are so great!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
So worth it! I love my rose gold watch I got there. I wear it everyday. And if u scratch it or something happens you can take it in and they will fix it for you.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
Ehh i think iwatch does more
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
I didn't even know they had smart watches. Imma have to check it out.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I think it's a totally different type. If you're more into fashion and style, fossil is irbid if you're into tech, the iwatch is the way to go